Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Pvd

You have to d/l all the parts of the file, then use hjsplit (link on the site) to put them together into one big playable file. The site does NOT play nice with Macs (or at least I could never get it to work with my mac).

i thnk you need to have Apellet installed in your computer in order to download it. I have it in my machine at work and I can download it, but I cant do anything with it, since I dont have speakers nor can I burn it, and at hgome where I have speakers and I can burn it, I dont have Applet installed so my machine always freezes.

Originally posted by crank47

They usually turn up on AG anyway. DJ2K is nice cause, when it works, it d/ls REALLY fast!

werd, i'm in awe on how fast they are, plus you can get track listings for those sets and other sets also

Originally posted by eggmok

Paul Van Dyk - Live @ Rosenmontags (02-11-02) . . .

holy shit, the fawkin set rawks, it's the best out there . . .

http://www.tranceaddict.com/livesets.shtml

this set is 2 hours long btw . . .

listening to it right now! sick! oh i can't wait to see him again!!! eggmok, are you heading up to NYC in June? I know you wanna take me :D

Originally posted by tinybutterfli

listening to it right now! sick! oh i can't wait to see him again!!! eggmok, are you heading up to NYC in June? I know you wanna take me :D

june 14th, i'll be there but . . .

it's at exit, wtf . . .

i haven't been there in over two years, cause we stopped going once in turned too popular and too much hasle w/ the bouncers . . .

Originally posted by eggmok

june 14th, i'll be there but . . .

it's at exit, wtf . . .

i haven't been there in over two years, cause we stopped going once in turned too popular and too much hasle w/ the bouncers . . .

I keep hearing horrible things about Exit :( I'm preparing myself for the worst! But I will hopefully be there.

Who else is thinking about going? Eggmok, Crank, me.... anyone else?