Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Mariachis at Space???

sunnyhost

Does anyone know what the hec was up with the mariachis at Space Sunday morning?!?! They came in through the back of the patio...made their way to the front....the freakin music went off...and they played like three strings of "mananita mananita mananita" and dipped.....man.....outta control......I was so happy when they left! lololol. Never fails for Space to put on some type of "Show":tongue: :cool::laugh:

It was Cinco De Mayo, that explains the mariachis...

No Way!!! R u serious???? I would've neeeever known that....hmm...nooo wonder they had the entire patio decorated with pinatas and they were giving away mexican hats and maracas........

Sorry for being so facetious......just had to throw that in there captain obvious;) :tongue:

I just fdound it funny that as soon as they came in, they left...didnt really give the "crack heads" enough time to register what the hec was going on. lol...poor kids.

Originally posted by sunnyhost

No Way!!! R u serious???? I would've neeeever known that....hmm...nooo wonder they had the entire patio decorated with pinatas and they were giving away mexican hats and maracas........

Sorry for being so facetious......just had to throw that in there captain obvious;) :tongue:

I just fdound it funny that as soon as they came in, they left...didnt really give the "crack heads" enough time to register what the hec was going on. lol...poor kids.

i heard about that...i didnt see them there, since we left around 630 am....too bad i missed it, but the lunchero had some good pastilitos around the time we left...:tongue:

the lunchero had some good pastilitos around the time we left

Yeah right?!?!?...Although I tried to figure out once if they r good bc at that point anything tastes really good...or because they are actually good quality/taste etc......hmmmm.... I wonder if I'll ever even know the answer to that question myself.....lolol

Oh and P.S: Nice to meet You this weekend! Thanks to you and Jimmy again for a super fun night Friday @ Spin :o) When I get the pics I'll try to post 'em up:) :D Sorry we didn't call you guys 4 cinco de mayo...never made it out...it was a long morning;)

Originally posted by sunnyhost

Oh and P.S: Nice to meet You this weekend! Thanks to you and Jimmy again for a super fun night Friday @ Spin :o)

the feeling is mutual...we have to do a little "cp" meet up again...it was cool to finally meet u and u are as down in person as u are on the message boards...:D

the feeling is mutual...we have to do a little "cp" meet up again...it was cool to finally meet u and u are as down in person as u are on the message boards..

Likewise kiddo! Another meet up definitely has to be arranged and ur super down too:tongue: Thanks again :o)