Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Anyone ever hear of AMT??

Ok one of my boys was tellin me about these AMT capsuls they took this weekend (no i don't mean DMT)

he said they were like E for the first three hours and then like an acid trip for about 3 hours or so. everyone had an ill time and said it was better than shrooms acid and E. also said its not illegal yet.

anyone ever hear of this??? or know anything about it???

they said it was a 50 mg capsul.

Go to Erowid.org and you'll find all you need to know there...i could go on for hours... Just becareful with it, it is a RESEARCH chemical so not much is known about it. Be safe and maybe it will stay legal for awhile, don't feed this shit to some little turd and watch him wig out. Its not something to take lightely. And oh...DONT SELL IT.

all i could find was the MSDS for this substance, not any mechanism of action or pharmacokinetics info. here ya go:

Material Safety Data Sheet

DL-Alpha-Methyltryptamine, 99%

ACC# 68148Section 1 - Chemical Product and Company Identification

MSDS Name: DL-Alpha-Methyltryptamine, 99%

Catalog Numbers: AC127960000, AC127960010, AC127962500

Synonyms: 3-(2-Aminopropyl)indole

Company Identification:

Acros Organics N.V.

One Reagent Lane

Fairlawn, NJ 07410

For information in North America, call: 800-ACROS-01

For information in Europe, call: 0032(0) 14575211

For emergencies in the US, call CHEMTREC: 800-424-9300

For emergencies outside the US, call: 0032(0) 14575299

Section 2 - Composition, Information on Ingredients

CAS# Chemical Name Percent EINECS/ELINCS

299-26-3 DL-Alpha-Methyltryptamine 99 206-073-7

Hazard Symbols: T+

Risk Phrases: 26/27/28

Section 3 - Hazards Identification

EMERGENCY OVERVIEW

Appearance: very slightly yellow. Caution! Light sensitive. The toxicologicalproperties of this material have not been fully investigated. Maycause eye and skin irritation. May cause respiratory and digestivetract irritation.

Target Organs: None known.

Potential Health Effects

Eye: May cause eye irritation.

Skin: May cause skin irritation. The toxicological properties of this material have not been fully investigated.

Ingestion: May cause gastrointestinal irritation with nausea, vomiting and diarrhea. The toxicological properties of this substance have not been fully investigated.

Inhalation: May cause respiratory tract irritation. The toxicological properties of this substance have not been fully investigated.

Chronic: No information found.

Section 4 - First Aid Measures

Eyes: Immediately flush eyes with plenty of water for at least 15 minutes, occasionally lifting the upper and lower lids. If irritation develops, get medical aid.

Skin: Get medical aid immediately. Flush skin with plenty of soap and water for at least 15 minutes while removing contaminated clothing and shoes. Wash clothing before reuse.

Ingestion: Never give anything by mouth to an unconscious person. Get medical aid immediately. Do NOT induce vomiting. Allow the victim to rinse his mouth and then to drink 2-4 cupfuls of water, and seek medical advice.

Inhalation: Get medical aid immediately. Remove from exposure to fresh air immediately. If not breathing, give artificial respiration. If breathing is difficult, give oxygen. DO NOT use mouth-to-mouth respiration.

Notes to Physician: Treat symptomatically and supportively.

Section 5 - Firefighting Measures

General Information: As in any fire, wear a self-contained breathing apparatus in pressure-demand, MSHA/NIOSH (approved or equivalent), and full protective gear. During a fire, irritating and highly toxic gases may be generated by thermal decomposition or combustion.

Extinguishing Media: In case of fire, use water, dry chemical, chemical foam, or alcohol-resistant foam. Use agent most appropriate to extinguish fire.

Autoignition Temperature: Not available.

Flash Point: Not available.

NFPA Rating: Not published. Explosion Limits, Lower: N/A Upper: N/A

Section 6 - Accidental Release Measures

General Information: Use proper personal protective equipment as indicated in Section 8.

Spills/Leaks: Clean up spills immediately, observing precautions in the Protective Equipment section. Sweep up, then place into a suitable container for disposal. Avoid generating dusty conditions. Provide ventilation.

Section 7 - Handling and Storage

Handling: Use only in a well ventilated area. Avoid breathing dust, vapor, mist, or gas. Avoid contact with eyes, skin, and clothing. Keep container tightly closed. Avoid ingestion and inhalation. Store protected from light.

Storage: Keep away from heat, sparks, and flame. Store in a cool, dry, well-ventilated area away from incompatible substances. Keep containers tightly closed. Store protected from light.

Section 8 - Exposure Controls, Personal Protection

Engineering Controls: Facilities storing or utilizing this material should be equipped with an eyewash facility and a safety shower. Use adequate general or local exhaust ventilation to keep airborne concentrations below the permissible exposure limits.

Exposure LimitsChemical Name ACGIH NIOSH OSHA - Final PELs

DL-Alpha-Methyltryptamine none listed none listed none listed

OSHA Vacated PELs: DL-Alpha-Methyltryptamine: No OSHA Vacated PELs are listed for this chemical.

Personal Protective Equipment

Eyes: Wear appropriate protective eyeglasses or chemical safety goggles as described by OSHA's eye and face protection regulations in 29 CFR 1910.133 or European Standard EN166.

Skin: Wear a chemical apron. Wear appropriate gloves to prevent skin exposure.

Clothing: Wear a chemical apron. Wear appropriate protective clothing to minimize contact with skin.

Respirators: Wear a NIOSH/MSHA or European Standard EN 149 approved full-facepiece airline respirator in the positive pressure mode with emergency escape provisions. Follow the OSHA respirator regulations found in 29CFR 1910.134 or European Standard EN 149. Always use a NIOSH or European Standard EN 149 approved respirator when necessary.

Section 9 - Physical and Chemical Properties

Physical State: Solid

Appearance: very slightly yellow

Odor: None reported.

pH: Not available.

Vapor Pressure: Not available.

Vapor Density: Not available.

Evaporation Rate:

Viscosity: Not available.

Boiling Point: Not available.

Freezing/Melting Point:98.00 - 100.00 deg C

Decomposition Temperature:Not available.

Solubility: Not available.

Specific Gravity/Density:Not available.

Molecular Formula:C11H14N2

Molecular Weight:

Section 10 - Stability and Reactivity

Chemical Stability: Stable under normal temperatures and pressures.

Conditions to Avoid: Incompatible materials, light, excess heat.

Incompatibilities with Other Materials: Strong oxidizing agents - strong acids - acid chlorides - acid anhydrides - light.

Hazardous Decomposition Products: Nitrogen oxides, carbon monoxide, carbon dioxide, nitrogen.

Hazardous Polymerization: Has not been reported.

Section 11 - Toxicological Information

RTECS#:

CAS# 299-26-3: NL4550000

LD50/LC50:

Not available.

Carcinogenicity:

CAS# 299-26-3: Not listed by ACGIH, IARC, NIOSH, NTP, or OSHA.

Epidemiology: No information available.

Teratogenicity: No information available.

Reproductive Effects: No information available.

Neurotoxicity: No information available.

Mutagenicity: No information available.

Other Studies: No data available.

Section 12 - Ecological Information

Ecotoxicity: Not available.

Environmental Fate: Not available.

Physical/Chemical: Not available.

Other: Not available.

Section 13 - Disposal Considerations

Dispose of in a manner consistent with federal, state, and local regulations.

RCRA D-Series Maximum Concentration ofContaminants: None listed.

RCRA D-Series Chronic Toxicity ReferenceLevels: None listed.

RCRA F-Series: None listed.

RCRA P-Series: None listed.

RCRA U-Series: None listed.

Section 14 - Transport Information

US DOT IATA RID/ADR IMO Canada TDG

Shipping Name: DOT regulated - small quantity provisions apply (see 49CFR173.4) TOXIC SOLID, ORGANIC, N.O.S.* TOXIC SOLID, ORGANIC, N.O.S. TOXIC SOLID, ORGANIC, N.O.S. No information available.

Hazard Class: 6.1 6.1(25B) 6.1

UN Number: UN2811 UN2811 UN2811

Packing Group: II II

Section 15 - Regulatory Information

US FEDERAL

TSCA

CAS# 299-26-3 is not listed on the TSCA inventory. It is for research and development use only.

Health & Safety Reporting List

None of the chemicals are on the Health & Safety Reporting List.

Chemical Test Rules

None of the chemicals in this product are under a Chemical Test Rule.

Section 12b

None of the chemicals are listed under TSCA Section 12b.

TSCA Significant New Use Rule

None of the chemicals in this material have a SNUR under TSCA.

SARA

Section 302 (RQ)

None of the chemicals in this material have an RQ.

Section 302 (TPQ)

None of the chemicals in this product have a TPQ.

Section 313

No chemicals are reportable under Section 313.

Clean Air Act:

This material does not contain any hazardous air pollutants. This material does not contain any Class 1 Ozone depletors. This material does not contain any Class 2 Ozone depletors.

Clean Water Act:

None of the chemicals in this product are listed as Hazardous Substances under the CWA. None of the chemicals in this product are listed as Priority Pollutants under the CWA. None of the chemicals in this product are listed as Toxic Pollutants under the CWA.

OSHA:

None of the chemicals in this product are considered highly hazardous by OSHA.

STATE

CAS# 299-26-3 is not present on state lists from CA, PA, MN, MA, FL, or NJ.

California No Significant Risk Level: None of the chemicals in this product are listed. European/International Regulations

European Labeling in Accordance with EC Directives

Hazard Symbols:

T+

Risk Phrases:

R 26/27/28 Very toxic by inhalation, in contact with skin and if swallowed.

Safety Phrases:

S 24/25 Avoid contact with skin and eyes.

WGK (Water Danger/Protection)

CAS# 299-26-3: No information available.

Canada

None of the chemicals in this product are listed on the DSL/NDSL list. WHMIS: Not available.

CAS# 299-26-3 is not listed on Canada's Ingredient Disclosure List.

Exposure Limits

Section 16 - Additional Information

MSDS Creation Date: 3/01/1994

Revision #3 Date: 3/05/1998

The information above is believed to be accurate and represents the best information currently available to us. However, we make no warranty of merchantability or any other warranty, express or implied, with respect to such information, and we assume no liability resulting from its use. Users should make their own investigations to determine the suitability of the information for their particular purposes. In no way shall Fisher be liable for any claims, losses, or damages of any third party or for lost profits or any special, indirect, incidental, consequential or exemplary damages, howsoever arising, even if Fisher has been advised of the possibility of such damages.

AMT (Alpha-methyltryptamine) is a research chemical first synthesized by Alexander Shulgin in the 70's. It is a tryptamine, so has some similarities to ecstacy, but not really. The typical dose is 30-70mgs, but a lot of people take a lot more, like it is with any drug. Around the 50mg range, the come up is supposed to be very similar to MDMA, you get body rushes, mood elevation, and even jaw clenching and nystigmus (eye wiggles). If you smoke weed with it, it makes it more lsd like and produces heavy visuals. After the drug has peaked it is more like LSD and you get very nice lsd like, but different, visuals. The drug lasts a very very long time, usually upwards of 12 hours or so, and the experience usually seems to wind down with a nasty headache. This has been reported to be a minor MAOI and should not be mixed with other drugs, especially Ecstacy. From what I have heard mixing this chemical with others can produces some really nasty side effects. Be careful with this stuff and make sure you have an accurate scale before you eat any of it. Please be safe and don't make this a publically known drug like ecstacy and marijuana.

I had already looked at erowid but i was wondering if anyone had ever tried it. I mean i can read about it forever but i was looking for more of personal experiences with it.

basically i am thinkin about candyflipping, then i came across this stuff. i was wondering what everyone thought would be better. anyways thanks for all the info.

Originally posted by msoprano13

who comes up with all this stuff

pete everytime i check this board you are asking about a different combination of letters

haha always lookin for drug alternatives...

and mike just remember you are my bitch...

and you best watch yourself cause i am gonna start slippin shit into your drinks so you have no choice but to trip with us hahahaha

Originally posted by blaznny

haha always lookin for drug alternatives...

and mike just remember you are my bitch...

and you best watch yourself cause i am gonna start slippin shit into your drinks so you have no choice but to trip with us hahahaha

john i swear bro if you or anyone else ever pulled that shit on me believe me i will rip your fucking heads off....

Originally posted by liqidxtc

i just read up on some experiences and no one actually mentioned it being similar to e as in the feeling of euphoria. has anyone done this chemical and can verify this?

It is more like acid than E but does give you that euphoric feeling, just without the urge to tell the world how much you love them (or hump a speaker)

Originally posted by msoprano13

john i swear bro if you or anyone else ever pulled that shit on me believe me i will rip your fucking heads off....

hey mike, my name is pete. now everybody say hello to pete. John is my friend but not me. for i am pete.

i think Rob was tellin me how he was gonna get you all G'd up and steal your anal v-card. :laugh: :laugh:

hey mike, my name is pete. now everybody say hello to pete. John is my friend but not me. for i am pete.

i think Rob was tellin me how he was gonna get you all G'd up and steal your anal v-card. :laugh: :laugh:

PETE----------------->:blown: :blown:

:cool:

Ok one of my boys was tellin me about these AMT capsuls they took this weekend (no i don't mean DMT)

he said they were like E for the first three hours and then like an acid trip for about 3 hours or so. everyone had an ill time and said it was better than shrooms acid and E. also said its not illegal yet.

anyone ever hear of this??? or know anything about it???

they said it was a 50 mg capsul.

i took one of those! but every1 was calling it a "molly" - holy shit it was the best (and longest) trip i've ever been on.

It DOES give you the EUPHORIA of E, not the empathy which is the loved up feeling. AMT does elevate your mood as well, but not to the extent that ecstacy does. And molly is definately pure MDMA, BUT, there are a lot of people for some stupid reason trying to pawn off AMT capsulse as molly. Thats just rediculous and dangerous considering the fact that the two combined can be very uncomfortable and possibly very dangerous.