Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Who has used that new version of the Mach 3?

Do you like it? Is it that much better?

Gillette Mach3Turbo

The Gillette Mach3Turbo, Gillette's next generation triple-blade shaving system, is the most technologically advanced shaving system in the world.

Extensive testing among men has established conclusively that MACH3Turbo is the best-performing shaving system ever, significantly outperforming Gillette's own MACH3, the world's leading razor. MACH3Turbo provides men with the closest and most comfortable shave with less irritation, even when shaving against the grain.

I am curious.

Originally posted by trancend

im gonna pick it up in like 2 weeks when the last razor on my original mach 3 goes bad

I got the same situation going on here, I wonder if it is a lot more expensive:confused:

Originally posted by legend38

I got the same situation going on here, I wonder if it is a lot more expensive:confused:

well a 6 pack of blades was what, like $10, $15....and they last forever, so i mean how much more could it be? the actual razor is only like $2 haha, they always send me them free in the mail hoping ill buy the blades (which i do....mach 3 is the shit)

well a 6 pack of blades was what, like $10, $15....and they last forever, so i mean how much more could it be? the actual razor is only like $2 haha, they always send me them free in the mail hoping ill buy the blades (which i do....mach 3 is the shit)

My blades never last more then a week :mad:

they just don't make mach 3's like they used to :tongue:

I'm just prolly gettin more stubbly. :)

My blades never last more then a week :mad:

they just don't make mach 3's like they used to :tongue:

I'm just prolly gettin more stubbly. :)

oh really? well its probably cuz i have the body (and accompanying stubble) of a 15 year old girl so i just shave off a few hairs and im done

going to school now...peace

Buy the refill blades on EBay. You can buy them in bulk ridiculously cheap.

Originally posted by quoth

Not for nothin..but..

Larry you need a fuckin hedgecutter or a weedwacker to fuckin get ride of that beastly ass body hair of yours.

Electrolysis may be yer best bet wolfman lol.

Eddie, good idea ima look into that.

LOL quoth you mcFuck, that is why they made Nair.

Its the guido in me :)

LOL quoth you mcFuck, that is why they made Nair.

Its the guido in me :)

Save the trash talk parmagina breath.

New studies show more body hair grows at kinda like a pinnochio-rate when gudios talk shit to Mc's.

"She wears short shorts"

"If you dare wear short shorts, Nair wear short shorts" ..or some shit like that.

douchenozzle.

Originally posted by quoth

Save the trash talk parmagina breath.

New studies show more body hair grows at kinda like a pinnochio-rate when gudios talk shit to Mc's.

Uh oh, I'm Fucked! :blown: