Jump to content
Clubplanet Nightlife Community
Sign in to follow this  
origskeemr

A Man..

Recommended Posts

In order to be a *REAL MAN* you must be upfront and foward with what your thinkin and not holding back. Cause real means not artificial... right?? So what if you know your actions and what you say are going to hurt the person. WHat do you do now??:confused: So now your stuck with the feeling of not being true to yourself or the other person... So now your stuck with a state of confusion that you can reslove but do not want to. SO does that make you the asshole?? Basically, what i am sayin is if you know someone is not doing something rite do you confront them or just walk away cause you know it's not going to matter anyway. I know most of you are goin to say confront them and that is probably what i would say, but i know it will not matter in this situation. Me being the person i am (usually not caring) can just walk away and throw my mind towards something else, seems to be a better solution at this point:(

and some people say i'm a dick:blank:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

what in sam hill are u talking about?!?!? do u like....need to talk to someone....who the hell have u been hanging around lately anyways????......first u r playing dr. ruth to the chick with no sex drive....now u r spewing shit about people doing the wrong thing and whether or not pastor origskeemr should show them the light!? .....seriously...pick up the phone...i may be able to help

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I don't know your situation, but I can tell you that you're right about certain things. No matter what you say or do, you cannot change anything unless it's something about YOU you're changing. If you feel that someone is wrong about anything (and I mean anything!), you have three choices. You can either:

1. Suck it up, deal with it, and move on.

2. Not suck it up, not deal with it, and move on.

3. Kick, scream, shout, and fight only to get nowhere. Well, you'll get somewhere, but not anywhere better than where you were before.

Your choice.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Originally posted by misk

what in sam hill are u talking about?!?!? do u like....need to talk to someone....who the hell have u been hanging around lately anyways????......first u r playing dr. ruth to the chick with no sex drive....now u r spewing shit about people doing the wrong thing and whether or not pastor origskeemr should show them the light!? .....seriously...pick up the phone...i may be able to help

Well i dont need help lol The story about the girl, has nuttin to do wit me it is just a favor for someone...and this one deals with me to a certain extent, but no big deal i think i know what i am gunna do... I was just curious to other peoples views;) ANd on a better note...when the hell are we gettin drunk:confused:

AboyFromBklyn~ i think i am gunna pick #1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

if this has anything to do with U.....and i have a feeling it may........and if i have any clue as to what it might pertain to....and i think i do..........AND if it is bothering u...and u have a gut feeling it is WRONG....and something should be done...then do it.......cause if u want to be a man.....and u KNOW u r doing something WRONG.......then u will fix it.....because it sucks when people end up hurt......especially when it is your doing that hurt them....

and if this has nothing to do with u.....keep that piece of wisdom in your back pocket for future issues

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Originally posted by origskeemr

In order to be a *REAL MAN* you must be upfront and foward with what your thinkin and not holding back. Cause real means not artificial... right?? So what if you know your actions and what you say are going to hurt the person. WHat do you do now??:confused: So now your stuck with the feeling of not being true to yourself or the other person... So now your stuck with a state of confusion that you can reslove but do not want to. SO does that make you the asshole?? Basically, what i am sayin is if you know someone is not doing something rite do you confront them or just walk away cause you know it's not going to matter anyway. I know most of you are goin to say confront them and that is probably what i would say, but i know it will not matter in this situation. Me being the person i am (usually not caring) can just walk away and throw my mind towards something else, seems to be a better solution at this point:(

and some people say i'm a dick:blank:

What does this pertain to?? Can you give me a clue?:confused:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Originally posted by misk

if this has anything to do with U.....and i have a feeling it may........and if i have any clue as to what it might pertain to....and i think i do..........AND if it is bothering u...and u have a gut feeling it is WRONG....and something should be done...then do it.......cause if u want to be a man.....and u KNOW u r doing something WRONG.......then u will fix it.....because it sucks when people end up hurt......especially when it is your doing that hurt them....

and if this has nothing to do with u.....keep that piece of wisdom in your back pocket for future issues

lmao what the hell are you talkin about:confused: If your talkin about what everyone thinks in wayne... Then you obviously have no clue... Well anyway... The thing i think your talkin about does not need to be discussed on a message board, and everyone in wayne (not you) needs to stfu cause i am tired of hearing shit...

Now back to my story...oh nevermind:rolleyes:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Originally posted by origskeemr

lmao what the hell are you talkin about:confused: If your talkin about what everyone thinks in wayne... Then you obviously have no clue... Well anyway... The thing i think your talkin about does not need to be discussed on a message board, and everyone in wayne (not you) needs to stfu cause i am tired of hearing shit...

Now back to my story...oh nevermind:rolleyes:

well then......don't get all tissy........i was being quite general for the most part............but hey......u do u.............and if u r ok with shit....then fine......all i was saying is something is obviously bothering u....so fix it

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Originally posted by misk

well then......don't get all tissy........i was being quite general for the most part............but hey......u do u.............and if u r ok with shit....then fine......all i was saying is something is obviously bothering u....so fix it

:love:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

Sign in to follow this  

×