Clubplanet Nightlife Community

OK..Ladies, i need your help..Is it true that....

axel-a-promos

I usually don't ever reply but I've been reading this board a lot for a few months now. I wanted to just answer ur ? since my ex used to be allergic to certain spermicidal(sp) lubes and certain condoms. The only thing that it really does is give an itchy rash that goes away in a day or two nothin to really be worried about. It got to the point where i just didn't wear condoms anymore because of it.........but to tell u the truth condoms suck anyway feels a shit load better without one. :D

Originally posted by pattydukes41

to be allergic to certain spermicidal(sp) lubes and certain condoms. The only thing that it really does is give an itchy rash that goes away in a day or two nothin to really be worried about.

very true and very nicley put. . .i have, unfortunatley, realized that i am one of these "allergic" girls (always thought it was just a chemical imbalance or something. . .but oohhhh the pain) and until recently. . .have stopped use all together.

::not like i get any anyway!:: :blown:

It is true that some people are allergic to condoms, usually because of the latex, but sometimes because of other things (lubricant, spermicide, etc.) When I was an EMT, some guys couldn't use certain medical gloves because they were made of latex. Some companies do have condoms that are made out of polyurethane, but they suck!

Yeah very true......latex and certain other forms or synthetic rubbers can cause allergic reactions. Try using a water based form of spermicidal lube sometimes that could help..........oh yeah and stay away from the cheaper condoms besides that they suck in general most of the time the latex and lube is also of a cheaper quality which may cause the reaction.

It's not that uncommon to have an allegic reaction to laytex. There are non-latex condoms on the market, including the female condom.

However, DO NOT use lambskin condoms- they do nothing to prevent the transmission of any kind of STD including HIV.

Originally posted by tastyt

It's not that uncommon to have an allegic reaction to laytex. There are non-latex condoms on the market, including the female condom.

However, DO NOT use lambskin condoms- they do nothing to prevent the transmission of any kind of STD including HIV.

~~~ lambskin condoms are too expensive and def are a waste.......the problem is def from the latex if u go to ur ob-gyn they shuld have latex free condoms (i dunno what the right term is:tongue: )