Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Where is GLEN FRISCIA Now?

I miss the good old days when Glen Friscia was on Hot 97 on Fri. & Sat. nights. He was definately my idol. He was always breaking a Phat new track and his mixes were as smooth as butter. They used to broadcast live from Paladium. I think the music was so much better then. REAL HOUSE MUSIC!:laugh:

Glen happens to be a good friend of mine and I know he's doing something with Strictly right now...can't tell ya anything more.

Originally posted by djdeanmasi

I miss the good old days when Glen Friscia was on Hot 97 on Fri. & Sat. nights. He was definately my idol. He was always breaking a Phat new track and his mixes were as smooth as butter. They used to broadcast live from Paladium. I think the music was so much better then. REAL HOUSE MUSIC!:laugh:

Glen was djing at Pearl in Westchester for a while but there is a new party now so he's gone.. I think he plays somewhere on saturdays now (The focker doesnt know how to call anyone back so I'm not posative).. Glen is still the goods! If he can get in a spot that will let him play how we wants, he can still fuckin turn it out :cool: He told me he was getting his new computer up and running so maybe I can get em to start posting :P

Glen Friscia is the man, def a true pioneer of the house movement. I used to travel many miles to see him spin in

Island park LI back in the day. The Sounds of the New York Underground on Hot 97 was some of the best underground dance music I have ever heard. Please keep us informed of any

information about him.

Mane

Originally posted by cooliehigh

if n e one can has n e info on where he will be spinning...please let us know...i miss listening to his music..

coolie high

Sometimes he plays @ Krash in Queens on thursdays with Mike Cruz.... Mike is the resident but Glen plays with him sometimes :)

I remember the days when i was underage and drinking double deuces(22oz) on the train ride into the city and heading on down to the Palladium for some Glen Friscia and Charlie Casanova. Does anyone remember the black guy playing the drums near the dance floor at Palladium. That guy was hillarious, i would pump my fists to him and with one hand still banging away on the drum and the other hand with the drumstick tapping on his TIP jar. I had to hook him up. Also on the 2nd floor going up the stairs to hang with a chick or people just chillin puffin!

I remember a few times back in the day where he would spin @ Cyberia in L.I. He was pretty good IMO.....but the thing that stands out in my mind as with most DJ's is the smile and joy he seemed to have behind the decks:D

Very True...

Originally posted by cesarleo

I remember a few times back in the day where he would spin @ Cyberia in L.I. He was pretty good IMO.....but the thing that stands out in my mind as with most DJ's is the smile and joy he seemed to have behind the decks:D

• 6 years later...