Friday, May 10th @ Spin:spin:

Revolution welcomes...

SAEED & PALASH

along with residents

Ivano BELLINI

Mark LEVENTHAL (in the loft)

details >> Biznation00@hotmail.com

Coming May 17th... John Aquaviva...

whats the deal with spin, I've never been there, but I saw a big line on sat night? but eveyone was dressed like little skater dirtbags. I don't know maybee they were just hanging out side the club... whats the dress code....

Little Skater dirt bags??:confused:

Saturdays @ Spin (Deluxe) -- Smac entertainment w/ resident Mr. Mauricio... The sat. music format is @ll Hip Hop. I don't think any skaters kids would hang out there... Consistent & a good party for those into hip hop & funk--Younger crowd, but well dressed...

Fridays @ Spin (Revolution) -- House with resident Ivano Bellini & Mark Leventhal spining Hip Hop & Funk in the loft... (hosted by the usuall suspects... Biz, Eddy Guerra, Nelson Diaz, Kevin)

Guest saleen351

thanks for the info.... but I"ll pass, any hip hop anywhere in any club is not for me..... I'm not 18 anymore...

It's your loss Saleen. If you're not into hip hop...all you have to do is not go upstairs to the hip hop room...simple as that. I was there this past Friday and had a suuuper suuuuper good time. Just give it a try on a Friday night when there's more variety and I'm sure u'll enjoy yourself......

Hey Biz...Thanks for hooking us up once again (me, amarys, jenaia, etc) We had a great time! Keep up the good work:D

Guest saleen351
Originally posted by sunnyhost

It's your loss Saleen. If you're not into hip hop...all you have to do is not go upstairs to the hip hop room...simple as that. I was there this past Friday and had a suuuper suuuuper good time. Just give it a try on a Friday night when there's more variety and I'm sure u'll enjoy yourself......

Hey Biz...Thanks for hooking us up once again (me, amarys, jenaia, etc) We had a great time! Keep up the good work:D

i know what your saying, but the last time I went to a club with a hip hop room was the Lime light in nyc,,, I hate the crowd it brings in...

but I"ll pass, any hip hop anywhere in any club is not for me..... I'm not 18 anymore...

Just as I had mentioned in the "Level - Review" thread, you have yet another club you won't be going to...now that's three of some of the best clubs Miami has to offer. This is "truely" great news.:laugh: And I thought I was gonna have to go through the trouble of making sure clubs didn't let any "Nick's" in that happened to have a Jer-Z ID. You give other Nick's in Jersey a bad name.

Originally posted by sunnyhost

Hey Biz...Thanks for hooking us up once again (me, amarys, jenaia, etc)

thanks for the hook up biz...but me and jimmy were wondering on our way to the car...what is the purpose of those "spin" bands...:tongue: just kidding great time, great people, great music and good liquor!!!! spin is def. the place to be on a friday night...:D

ps

oh also...great to see those "clubhopper" models in effect at spin!!!:laugh: