Clubplanet Nightlife Community

std question

sassa

....the most fucked up thing has happened to a dear friend of mine...the poor girl never really had any clue about the world of sex...never got the whole birds and bees talk from anyone...at the tender age of 16, she had sex for the first time with a 23 year old motherfucker who was her sister's ex.....and to top it off, he had herpes that he contracted well over 7 years ago, and never bothered to tell her....she called me late at night crying and totally in shock...now she has the disease and there is not a fucking thing she can do about it....but there is something i want to do...and i'm seriously trying hard to control it...i want to cut off this guy's whole package, shove it in his mouth, and then shoot him between the eyes and throw his skank ass into the hudson river....

besides doing this, anyone think we can put this guy away based on this story?

people. please take care of yourselves. my friend was not so lucky and unfortunately now she will never have a normal sex life ever....and has to take medication every day...don't let this happen to you...please be safe...and know who your partner is and what he/she has before you do the big deed.

k.

i don't know the exact cirsumstances of your friends case, but there is a case in South Dakota right now where a 19 yr. old has been charged with reckless endangerment (i think) because he knowingly has unprotected sex with women after he found out he had contracted the HIV virus, he's potentially facing a pretty lengthy sentence. the other issue is one that had been pointed out in an earlier post and this was regarding her age when she had sex with him.

that's horrible. was the sex unprotected or was she just unlucky enough to catch it while being safe? I'm not sure from a legal stand point what can be done besides statutory rape.. it might be hard to prove that he knowingly or recklessly spread the disease to your friend..

Originally posted by hardtopleaz

that's horrible. was the sex unprotected or was she just unlucky enough to catch it while being safe? I'm not sure from a legal stand point what can be done besides statutory rape.. it might be hard to prove that he knowingly or recklessly spread the disease to your friend..

Unprotected...it was her first time, and the guy reassured her it was ok.....i swear....when i go to jersey sometime (this is where that shitface is...) there's going to be a small armageddon there....:blown::mad:

Originally posted by sassa

Unprotected...it was her first time, and the guy reassured her it was ok.....i swear....when i go to jersey sometime (this is where that shitface is...) there's going to be a small armageddon there....:blown::mad:

Heyyy I live in Jersey can i kill him?? Better yet I have some good friend of mine that would do it...two of them are 6'4 and about 300 pounds each

And yes there is a case against him, but theres one problem...would she really want all the public attention especially being in H.S. and all...cuz I can guarantee that theres goin to be a lot of drama especially with the age difference...even though she didnt do anything wrong...guaranteed that shes goin to be made out to look like something shes not

that's just disgusting...what kind of person would ever knowingly give a disease to another person like that? and being aware that it was her first time. stupid prick..

sassa, i hope your friend is able to get this guy in some kind of trouble. i would definitely pursue satuatory rape charges if i were her...wish the best for her :(

you can get him put away for stachetory rape(check spelling) and for not telling her he had herpes. there was a case where this guy gave aids to like 7 girls and they put him away for it but i dont know exactly what he was charged with. im a criminal justice student so it would look good for me to help put some scumbag aways, otherwise i also adjudicate problem situations where someone needs to get hurt bad, but pm me if you want info on that.

Do you know where in Jersey? And he is a dirtbag anyway cause he's 23 and having sex wit a 16 yr. old girl

the girl's sister doesn't have herpes...the guy is from franklin lakes, nj...and the girl lives in wayne...

the problem with all this is that her mother doesn't know..and if she did...god knows what could happen...she has a weak heart and she has struggled to keep her children away from this shit...but alas, no offense to anyone...but nj is a piece of shit especially around bergen, essex, and passaic counties....fucking hellholes like paterson and passaic...

if there was a way charges could be brought up against this asshole with as less publicity as possible..that would be ideal...need to think about this...this girl is desperate.

if this was russia....this guy would already be buried and mutilated.....:mad:

the girl's sister doesn't have herpes...the guy is from franklin lakes, nj...and the girl lives in wayne...

the problem with all this is that her mother doesn't know..and if she did...god knows what could happen...she has a weak heart and she has struggled to keep her children away from this shit...but alas, no offense to anyone...but nj is a piece of shit especially around bergen, essex, and passaic counties....fucking hellholes like paterson and passaic...

if there was a way charges could be brought up against this asshole with as less publicity as possible..that would be ideal...need to think about this...this girl is desperate.

if this was russia....this guy would already be buried and mutilated.....:mad:

Damn i live in Wayne:( I prob know this girl... Whoa i feel bad