Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Dual CD...what is the best?

definatly couldnt imagine the 2600 getting any better.. but it just did. didnt play around with teh 9000 yet but i can tell u the 2600 is amazing. the 9000 could only be better... unless it has some factory defects in it. id wait another + 1/2 yr see what ppl say about it. i think u should get the 2600 either way cus its about 500$ cheaper.

Originally posted by GregoryCFra

Cool...I'll check this out. What do you like most about it? Any opinion on the Pioneer?

Thanks bro!

if ur talkin about the pioneer cdj1000's..they are fuckin cool as hell. a buddy of mine has them, so i play with them whenever i go over. this is definatly gonna set u back a lot of money though, but if u have it go for it. And it depends if ur lookin for a dual cd player or table tops like these....they are just awesome. have a lot of fun playin with them. but its all up to preference..i like dual cd players better than table tops..still lookin forward to playin iwth the denon 9000 though.

peace out

gianni

Anyone have have any experience with the DN-D9000 by Denon?

Any feedbackwould be great. Also, what is the CDRW of choice these days?

As far as CDRW, if you want the best bang for the buck try the QPS Que! 24X/10X/40X Internal EIDE. It's under a hundred bucks, reliable, and fast!!!

Anyone have have any experience with the DN-D9000 by Denon?

Any feedbackwould be great. Also, what is the CDRW of choice these days?

Hasnt been out too long, but Denon is pretty good about standing behind what they put out so I would say if you got the extra $ to spend go for it.

As for CD-R/RW drives, go to bestbuy, they have a Sony internal EIDE on special- 40XCDR, 32X CDR/W if i remember correctly...price $99 after a $20 mail in rebate! I've got the 32x Sony drive and love it!

Bern

Thanks. I've got an internal, but my mixer (Vestax 55 - phat!) does NOT have RCA outputs for a RCA-Miniplug adapter. So, I thought if I could p/u a cheap CD-RW, that would work. I guess I'll get RCA/quarter inch adapters and go right to the miniplug input.

Thanks. I've got an internal, but my mixer (Vestax 55 - phat!) does NOT have RCA outputs for a RCA-Miniplug adapter. So, I thought if I could p/u a cheap CD-RW, that would work. I guess I'll get RCA/quarter inch adapters and go right to the miniplug input.

you dont need to spend all that money to go and get a stand alone CDR with XLR inputs. Just go to sam ash, and pick up some XLR to RCA cables, then go to radio shack and get your RCA to miniplug wire- your all set :) if you have any questions, let me know and i'll try and find part numbers, etc.

Bern

Berniec - Thanks!

I've got The RCA to Miniplug from Radio Shack. I need:

XLR to RCA Adapter for the mixer output, so the RCA to Miniplug cables have a link.

Right?

Yup, you need a 'barrel' to take the XLR and give you a spot to plug in your RCA - miniplug wire. Here is what the good units looks like http://www.pssl.com/bitemdetail.tpl?command=search&eqint_KeyIDdata=16714&db=search/maindb.txt&UID=2002050909495408

you need 2 of them (left, and right channels)

Bernie