Clubplanet Nightlife Community

JUDGE JULES at GLOW this Saturday

Sia, most people here, even if they like trance, just don't like Jules. And everyone's as opinionated as you. So you won't see anyway there for Jules though a few heads may turn up for Picotto (if they're not still recovering from Lawler the night before as I may be).

Besides, fuck everything that isn't Techno anyway (it's been a while since I said that).

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

hell i like trance..christopher lawrence, some sandra collins, max graham., and D:Fuse......and that other dude...and the other girl, yeah that one...and the other guy whats his face, i can even take on tiesto especially when he starts spinning those trance tunes that youve necver heard before at clubs...PvD, of course......and I've had a good time at Glow the next to last time Corsten was here....and the epic trance that shady spins is what legends are made of :D

Originally posted by vicman

hell i like trance..christopher lawrence, some sandra collins, max graham., and D:Fuse......and that other dude...and the other girl, yeah that one...and the other guy whats his face, i can even take on tiesto especially when he starts spinning those trance tunes that youve necver heard before at clubs...PvD, of course......and I've had a good time at Glow the next to last time Corsten was here....and the epic trance that shady spins is what legends are made of :D

Now I like Tiesto, I haven't heard alot of his stuff because I don't get into trance that well. I do have a three and half hour set from him in Tel Aviv, Israel that kicks ass.

But Judge Jules, I have heard him spin sandstorm TWICE in the same night.

Originally posted by therunner

Now I like Tiesto, I haven't heard alot of his stuff because I don't get into trance that well. I do have a three and half hour set from him in Tel Aviv, Israel that kicks ass.

But Judge Jules, I have heard him spin sandstorm TWICE in the same night.

I think the correct name is judge drules. 'nough said.

"then it seems that you post alot on the glow board..so much negativity in you sia at such a young age.

...I Victor am a total idiot and you Sia are the holder of all truth and since I do not have the same tastes as you, there must be something seriously wrong with me.

From now on I will pay close attention what you, Sia, have to say in respect to clubs, music etc. for you set the pace of the whole scene, you clearly set the pace. Onward, I shall follow your lead!"

Let's take a step back here, "Vicman." First of all, I do not post a lot, (not alot, for such an older and more informed person, your grammar sucks) on the Glow board. And second of all, in case your reading comprehension skills are comparable to you grammar skills, let me explain to you, that I called the few, overly negative people who post on the Glow board idiots. I did not call you an idiot.

I never said anything directly to or about you, specifically, Victor, neither did I call you an idiot. But now I feel free to do so. I had simply commented that ppl here were negative and you replied that the ppl on the Glow board are as well. I agree with you on that, but also feel that it is only a few people who post on there, so they do not correctly represent Glow's supporters and customers. You can hate on Glow all you like, that's fine. It does not matter to me, but I also have a right to my opinion.

I am sorry if you find your comments - bashing this and that DJ and whatever else - to be so mature and intelligent, whereas anything that I post is ridiculous, and immature and uninformed and negative. I feel that you are being the more closed minded of the two of us. And - in addition to that, I never personally attacked you, whereas you insinunate some very negative things about me and my personality and purposely try to belittle me with your comments. Not only that, but you try with a failing subtlety to do this, when your sarcasm is blatantly obvious. I never said that you should agree with, or even respect my opinion. But there is no need for personal attacks. I think that it is you who has some growing up to do. I may be younger, but maturity is all in the mindset, not in the age of someone.

I don't care if you like Glow or whatever else. I feel that you go out of your way to DISlike certain things just for the sake of maintiaining your image, or opinions, or whatever.

Originally posted by pgiddy

wow that was long, could you please get to the point quicker next time, that was too long and I lost interest after the first few sentences...do you find that happens a lot to you?

they stare at her breasteses

oh she has tig ol bitties:eek: in that case I love Judge Fools and Glow is my favorite place:rolleyes:

oh yeah? then i would certainly understand why her breasteses receive all the attention when she saying somethin' :D

clubglow says "undoubtedly the most poular dj in the uk at the moment"

This is a complete and utter crap when he plays last set@Gatecrasher and Godskitchen half the people go home early.This is the guy who punched a Crasher kid who taunted him with a t-shirt saying "Judge Jules can't dj" on it.Don't get me wrong i've seen him about 20 times over the years and i do quite like him,but that's me.That does'nt change the fact that half the people who go to the decent clubs over here think he is shit. :)

Originally posted by sialater18

[bI don't care if you like Glow or whatever else. I feel that you go out of your way to DISlike certain things just for the sake of maintiaining your image, or opinions, or whatever.

I have a hate scale which I apply to all music. It goes something like this:

1) Start with the number 100

2) If anywhere during the set, there is a drumroll, subtract 25

3) If there is the slightest hint of a vacuum cleaner, subtract 25

4) If there isn't at least one conga drum sounding line in the tune, subtract 25

5) If the tune clocks in at higher than 135 BPM, subtract 25

So, Judge Judy, in my book, gets a big fat zero.

In addition, I have an equivalent hate scale for clubs:

2) If their name is not "Buzz", subtract 25

3) If their name is "Glow", subtract 50

4) If they have asshole bouncers, subtract 25

So, by my hate scale, Glow gets a big fat zero as well.

Steve Lawler/Steve Porter at Buzz this Friday gets a 100 in both categories. That's real music, kid.

Originally posted by starshaped

clubglow says "undoubtedly the most poular dj in the uk at the moment"

This is a complete and utter crap when he plays last set@Gatecrasher and Godskitchen half the people go home early.This is the guy who punched a Crasher kid who taunted him with a t-shirt saying "Judge Jules can't dj" on it.Don't get me wrong i've seen him about 20 times over the years and i do quite like him,but that's me.That does'nt change the fact that half the people who go to the decent clubs over here think he is shit. :)

The UK clubbers, overall, are much more intelligent when it comes to music. That's why they have t-shirts that say "Judge Jules can't dj". We Americans, overall, are stupid when it comes to music. That's why we have clubs like Glow.

Originally posted by shadygroovedc

The UK clubbers, overall, are much more intelligent when it comes to music. That's why they have t-shirts that say "Judge Jules can't dj". We Americans, overall, are stupid when it comes to music. That's why we have clubs like Glow.

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

4) If there isn't at least one conga drum sounding line in the tune, subtract 25

Steve Lawler/Steve Porter at Buzz this Friday gets a 100 in both categories. That's real music, kid.

glow would have negativce score in my book.....like on a scale from 0 to 100, it would come in at -100.

Originally posted by nautilus60

So, is anyone gonna go to check out Picotto this sat? I really wanna go, but cant decide if i should endure the shitty vibe and asshole staff.

Actually I might go there depending how I feel after the Preakness and how much I win! Either way I will not be in that hell hole before 1am. There is only so much one can take......

Actually I might go there depending how I feel after the Preakness and how much I win! Either way I will not be in that hell hole before 1am. There is only so much one can take......

Ahhh, Preakness...The insanity!!! Lots of BREASTASESS - as Vic says.

omg thats the funniest thing i have read all day

you gotta love shady :laugh:

CD

Originally posted by nautilus60

Ahhh, Preakness...The insanity!!! Lots of BREASTASESS - as Vic says.

Yeah but I don't deal with that infield crap, thats like one big frat party, not my scene. I go up there to bet on the ponies and that only, but if I do see some boobies thats makes it even better!

Originally posted by sialater18

"then it seems that you post alot on the glow board..so much negativity in you sia at such a young age.

...I Victor am a total idiot and you Sia are the holder of all truth and since I do not have the same tastes as you, there must be something seriously wrong with me.

From now on I will pay close attention what you, Sia, have to say in respect to clubs, music etc. for you set the pace of the whole scene, you clearly set the pace. Onward, I shall follow your lead!"

Let's take a step back here, "Vicman." First of all, I do not post a lot, (not alot, for such an older and more informed person, your grammar sucks) on the Glow board. And second of all, in case your reading comprehension skills are comparable to you grammar skills, let me explain to you, that I called the few, overly negative people who post on the Glow board idiots. I did not call you an idiot.

I never said anything directly to or about you, specifically, Victor, neither did I call you an idiot. But now I feel free to do so. I had simply commented that ppl here were negative and you replied that the ppl on the Glow board are as well. I agree with you on that, but also feel that it is only a few people who post on there, so they do not correctly represent Glow's supporters and customers. You can hate on Glow all you like, that's fine. It does not matter to me, but I also have a right to my opinion.

I am sorry if you find your comments - bashing this and that DJ and whatever else - to be so mature and intelligent, whereas anything that I post is ridiculous, and immature and uninformed and negative. I feel that you are being the more closed minded of the two of us. And - in addition to that, I never personally attacked you, whereas you insinunate some very negative things about me and my personality and purposely try to belittle me with your comments. Not only that, but you try with a failing subtlety to do this, when your sarcasm is blatantly obvious. I never said that you should agree with, or even respect my opinion. But there is no need for personal attacks. I think that it is you who has some growing up to do. I may be younger, but maturity is all in the mindset, not in the age of someone.

I don't care if you like Glow or whatever else. I feel that you go out of your way to DISlike certain things just for the sake of maintiaining your image, or opinions, or whatever.

pffffft! If you want to get picky, let's get picky. First of all by implying that one's "grammer sucks," isn't exactly making you the breadwinner. Hah!

"And second of all, in case your reading comprehension skills are comparable to you grammar skills, let me explain to you, that I called the few, overly negative people who post on the Glow board idiots. I did not call you an idiot."

Have you ever heard of the word "marathon." well in this case, you just ran it along with your sentences.

"I had simply commented that ppl here were negative..."

LIAR! you called us assholes. Besides the keyword here is "were." So now we're all carebears!

"and immature and uninformed and negative..." wow, an "and" buffet right before my very eyes. I haven't seen those since grade school.:D

"not in the age of someone." someone? oh come on, you can come up with a better word than that!

Class dismissed! You failed!

hugs N kisses,

Professor lovedumps

Originally posted by spinsaikel

pffffft! If you want to get picky, let's get picky. First of all by implying that one's "grammer sucks," isn't exactly making you the breadwinner. Hah!

"And second of all, in case your reading comprehension skills are comparable to you grammar skills, let me explain to you, that I called the few, overly negative people who post on the Glow board idiots. I did not call you an idiot."

Have you ever heard of the word "marathon." well in this case, you just ran it along with your sentences.

"I had simply commented that ppl here were negative..."

LIAR! you called us assholes. Besides the keyword here is "were." So now we're all carebears!

"and immature and uninformed and negative..." wow, an "and" buffet right before my very eyes. I haven't seen those since grade school.:D

"not in the age of someone." someone? oh come on, you can come up with a better word than that!

Class dismissed! You failed!

hugs N kisses,

Professor lovedumps

To summarize: Hard House sucks. Period.