Clubplanet Nightlife Community

cereal

Kuro

Originally posted by vicman

yesterday i was having a major craving for Boo-Berry, but I dont know if they make it anymore :(

Boo Berry rocks. Have always like Frosted Mini-Wheats and The Flintstones one - Fruity Pebbles, Coco Puffs are pretty damn good too, and you get chocolat milk afterwards.

And I just thought of the name of the game show that I couldn't think of the other day....Match Game!

Originally posted by superfli

nothing beats the oreo's cereal with marshmallows...pure sugar sweetness...mmmmmmmmmmmm.... :goofy:

yeah that one pretty darn good. cinnamon toast crunch is another sugary favourite of mine

i also like some of the ones the sell at Fresh Fields, like Vanilla/Nut Cluster or something like that, Rainforest Crisp...its basically corn flakes with lots of clusters...anything with clusters gets me off.

Originally posted by crank47

I like to mix rice krispy treats cereal with peanut butter capt crunch. That really wakes me up in the morning.

no wonder you have bill the cat as your avatar, after all that sugar, thats how you must look afterwards

Originally posted by therunner

Whats wrong with the cow?

Soy milk....that stuff makes me - :vomit3: and then I get - :gas:

70% of the worlds population is lactose intolerant. i use both. i like the nutty flavour of soy milk, but sometimes i crave the full fat cows version.

Originally posted by vicman

70% of the worlds population is lactose intolerant. i use both. i like the nutty flavour of soy milk, but sometimes i crave the full fat cows version.

I couldn't live with milk straight from the utter. That soy stuff taste greasy to me. But for those that have milk, at least they do have an alternative. The nastiest milk I have ever had was when I was in Bosnia and all they had there was the shelf-life milk. That shit is disgusting. I went seven months without milk, and when I finally got back to the good-ol-USA I drank two gallons in two days.

I couldn't live with milk straight from the utter. That soy stuff taste greasy to me. But for those that have milk, at least they do have an alternative. The nastiest milk I have ever had was when I was in Bosnia and all they had there was the shelf-life milk. That shit is disgusting. I went seven months without milk, and when I finally got back to the good-ol-USA I drank two gallons in two days.

seriously i cant goi without milk..if there is no cow milk refrigerated, then i would go with shelf life milk, if that sucks then i would go with powdered, if there is non, then i would use canned..i just need it...whatever they have, but i just need to have it. i practically lved off powdered milk for 5 years when i lived in panama.

Is that when your mom finally kicked you off her tit? :laugh:

That's when your mom finally kicked me off. I wonder if I still have her number around.

Guest jroo

you just have to drink that shit really , really fucking cold, and bit down on the straw so that you only get little sips at a time, then you'll hardly notice how fucking nasty it is.