Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Pictures: Lazy Dog @ Rain 5-03-02

fat0ny

those pics suck, except for the hot chick with the dreads...

oh ok....and the incest pic of you and ur sister with the bowling balls as ur signature is really all that great?!?!? I bet you've done some guido fist pumpimg with those bowling balls huh??? Maybe if you dislodge one from your ass one of these days you'd have some nice comments to make every once in a blue moon....(every once in a while would be pushing it i think)

Saleen, Tony isn't a pro, grant it, he does it for the love of it, but I'd like to see you do better. I tell you what, I'll give you a leg up even, get you a badass fucking rig like this. You'd probably blow a neuron right after the firmware boots up.

I've been in the biz for a few years now, and Tony has potential...so shut up already or get your own camera and shoot away.

Originally posted by calix

They're AWESOME!!!!! I love them! Thanks, Tony! I think I'm leaving my camera at home from now on if I know you'll be there. Those are some beautiful photos :D

lmao chris

b> he has your say'ng down pat. just add the word fierce ;)

btw, i can't see the pic's :(

pod: OMG (jizz)... and thanks for the nice words.

Yeah.. im at rain every friday. Although there might be some friction this weekend over this 8up house party. I take pictures of pritty much anything. So weddings cant be that diifferent. I currently dont have a job. so pritty much any price is a good price. long as i get some cake and a few bucks. : )

also.. stacey. You need winzip to open that file. I put all the pictures onto one archive so you dont have to go picture by picture.. you get all of them in one shot. which i think ill be doing up untill i set up the website.

Theres open bar at weddings!?! wtf.. my brother was hodling out! I kept running arround looking for those rum canides, stealing them from tables and shit. i gained like 8 pounds.. but atleast i got a nice buzz.