Clubplanet Nightlife Community

New Outdoor/Indoor Party!

Originally posted by endurance

sounds pretty good maybe i will check it out. Can you hook it up with drinks or a comp

:D:blown::hat:

i will be hosting the party, and giving free drink passes throughout the night, i want people to enjoy being there because the atmosphere is great, so i will cater to the guests as much as i can.

for a guestlist, just pm me and i'll put you on the clubline guestlist.

I dunno how good Nicky Sibilia is, I heard him DJ at Medditteraneo once, and he was okay, I dont want to really say anything cuz I only heard him once. What I do know is that the DJ they have been having, Joe Giorgio, is really good. I go to the Shark Bar almost every week, and I think he is awesome. He mixes really well and has good versions of every song. It kinda sux that he wont be there tonite, but I guess we'll see the deal with the new guy. I wish it wasnt raining so that the outside would be open and they both could be there

Originally posted by notallthere

Im going to be fucking pissed if the outside isnt open.

unfortunately, the outside is not open tonight because of the weather, but we are opening the downstairs of the club.

so on the mainfloor, will be dj. nicky sibilia

and downstairs will be dj. joe giorgio

it is still going to be a great night, with both floors open.

hope to see everyone there, i will be hosting all night so i will accomadate the best i can.

The only reason that there has been 80's and hip-hop music for the past couple of weeks is b/c that is what they have been making the DJ play. He is a house DJ and when he used to play at Atlantis in Staten Island it was off the hook. If he could just do his own thing, it would be ridiculous. Just so there is no confusion either, Joe Giorgio wasn't downstairs tonite. Also, in my opinion, tonite was good. The new DJ was good, but no better than Joe. If they had promoted as much for Joe as they did for this, it would have been the same. They had an MC tonite and the downstairs open, and there were numerous commercials on the radio. The place has been open months now, and this is the first time it has really been promoted. I think its unfair to make a judgment saying this week was better or worse, b/c the other DJ didnt get the same hype.

Originally posted by psychosweetie9

The only reason that there has been 80's and hip-hop music for the past couple of weeks is b/c that is what they have been making the DJ play. He is a house DJ and when he used to play at Atlantis in Staten Island it was off the hook. If he could just do his own thing, it would be ridiculous. Just so there is no confusion either, Joe Giorgio wasn't downstairs tonite. Also, in my opinion, tonite was good. The new DJ was good, but no better than Joe. If they had promoted as much for Joe as they did for this, it would have been the same. They had an MC tonite and the downstairs open, and there were numerous commercials on the radio. The place has been open months now, and this is the first time it has really been promoted. I think its unfair to make a judgment saying this week was better or worse, b/c the other DJ didnt get the same hype.

GEE, JOE I WONDER WHO THIS IS? THE NAME FITS HER PERFECTLY CALL ME AT WORK, I WANNA TALK TO YOU ABOUT TONITE

dj nicky sibilia,myself and the rest of the team were brought in to promote a better party, and in my opinion i think we did a great job, the guys who promote the place brought us in to help them out and that is just what we did. they have their crowd and we brought in ours, to make the party twice as fun. i think it is fair to say if it was better or worse, b/c it was just better. i think dj joe giorgio is a great dj, but so is nicky sibilia in the same token.

Originally posted by clubline2k3

dj nicky sibilia,myself and the rest of the team were brought in to promote a better party, and in my opinion i think we did a great job, the guys who promote the place brought us in to help them out and that is just what we did. they have their crowd and we brought in ours, to make the party twice as fun. i think it is fair to say if it was better or worse, b/c it was just better. i think dj joe giorgio is a great dj, but so is nicky sibilia in the same token.

I dont think it is fair at all to say it was better b/c the crowd was the same crowd as always and the only reason there was more people was b/c the party was promoted 1000x more than any night there every was. If the same amount of promoting had been done for any night, any where, it would be the same. I didnt say nick was a bad DJ, but to say the night was better b/c he was there is not true, the only reason it was better was b/c it was done up more. There was massive promoting, they had an MC, they adverstised for indoor/outdoor...That was never done before.

I dont think it is fair at all to say it was better b/c the crowd was the same crowd as always and the only reason there was more people was b/c the party was promoted 1000x more than any night there every was. If the same amount of promoting had been done for any night, any where, it would be the same. I didnt say nick was a bad DJ, but to say the night was better b/c he was there is not true, the only reason it was better was b/c it was done up more. There was massive promoting, they had an MC, they adverstised for indoor/outdoor...That was never done before.

the crowd was not the same, there were no girls in weeks before this week we had an even mix of girls and guys. a very good looking crowd. i didn't say the crowd was different, i just said i had my crowd, and the promoters i work with had their crowd. and we collaborated to bring more people to the club.

then again, thats why we were brought there for more promotions, radio, word of mouth, flyers, etc... the mc was there because he works with nicky. the promotions are going to continue week after week. i've heard joe play i think he is very good. i'm just saying that, bottom line, our work paid off.

hopefully will continue that way.

Originally posted by clubline2k3

joey slikks, are you doing the party on tuesdays?

if you are, stop by on thursday.

whats up bro... well i was trying to make something work out but it seems like it is not going to happen....i don't understand why people don't want to work together when this business is done right you have a lot of promotions...such as joey's thurs...fri...sat...sun...they are the money makers because they built the name right in order to be successful you have to have more then one night....I hope we could work something out where we could work together and really help out north jersey in getting more places to go....if not i have other ideas in progress, but i was really hoping on doing something with shark bar...best of luck other wise...

Originally posted by joeyslicks

whats up bro... well i was trying to make something work out but it seems like it is not going to happen....i don't understand why people don't want to work together when this business is done right you have a lot of promotions...such as joey's thurs...fri...sat...sun...they are the money makers because they built the name right in order to be successful you have to have more then one night....I hope we could work something out where we could work together and really help out north jersey in getting more places to go....if not i have other ideas in progress, but i was really hoping on doing something with shark bar...best of luck other wise...

i understand what you're saying, thats not up to me, it's up to the owner, stop by on thursday we'll talk.

this week we have a tempts vip giveaway, it's going to be phat.