Clubplanet Nightlife Community

No Doubt - "HELLA GOOD" (Masi & Mello RMX)

Search:

Masi & Mello - Hella Good (MMD Mix)

We just finished this new remix. Please download & share it. We feel it came out really PHAT. Especially being that we didn't have the accapella.

Get back to me & let me know what you think.

Also, we are getting it pressed on cd. They'll be ready with in the next 3 days. If anyone wants a copy, let me know!:D

MMD = Masi, Mello, & Drago

Guest saleen351
Originally posted by djdeanmasi

Search:

Masi & Mello - Hella Good (MMD Mix)

We just finished this new remix. Please download & share it. We feel it came out really PHAT. Especially being that we didn't have the accapella.

Get back to me & let me know what you think.

Also, we are getting it pressed on cd. They'll be ready with in the next 3 days. If anyone wants a copy, let me know!:D

MMD = Masi, Mello, & Drago

if you want your tracks out there then you should sign up for a AG group (not sure if you use the groups) ... pm me if you need details.... I send the track out for you...

not bad, but not my style...

Listened to it. Pretty damn impressive!

How long did it take you to make it? What tools did you use?

I myself am interested in music production, but my stuff sounds much more amateur, not enough experience yet.

Anyway, great job! :cool:

Stan

stashuk, I'm glad u like it. The remix took us about 2 full work days to finish. There are 3 of us in the group of Masi & Mello (Masi, Mello, Drago). We have been stryving for the past few years & we are very serious. For the most part, our music production isn't amature. It takes a lot of practice, dedication, & THE RIGHT EQUIPMENT to make good quality music! Believe it or not, we use Acid 3.0 as our sequencer. I LOVE THAT PROGRAM!

We just finished a SLAMMIN' NEW REMIX! I'll let u know what it is soon. Look out for it.

PM me if u have any production questions. Search: Masi & Mello for some of our other songs & remixes.

Thank You!

You guys did a pretty good job on this track especially that you didnt have that accapella. This song would def get me moving if i was at a club, it just has that sound that makes you want to dance.

can't wait to hear your new song pm me when u finish it

hey totallytrance, we're glad u like our track. even though we didnt have the acapella the vocals still came out real good sounding with some cool effects. the song has potential, we've gotten some good response from people. it has a good beat to dance to, real club-friendly. we also got another remix done this week, that we're gonna put out soon. this is one to watch out for. if u want u can check out our other tracks on AG - search - masi & mello. thanks.:)