Clubplanet Nightlife Community

My demo is finally complete

OK guys, I finally got my shit together and finished my demo. Now all I need is someone with web space to host it for me. If anyone can help me out I would really appreciate it.

The demo is a nice DT prime time style dark and dirty house mix. Just the way you like it. Until I get someone to host it, IM me and I can directly send it to you if you are interested.

Originally posted by roha3000

OK guys, I finally got my shit together and finished my demo. Now all I need is someone with web space to host it for me. If anyone can help me out I would really appreciate it.

The demo is a nice DT prime time style dark and dirty house mix. Just the way you like it. Until I get someone to host it, IM me and I can directly send it to you if you are interested.

i wanna hear :D

yo ron, i gotta do everything 4 u? i can hook a brutha up - i can chuck it the same place i put my shizznits ; shove the mp3 onto the cd you give me at coal wednesday (like as a data track on an audio cd - should fit - it's a 60 minute-something mix right?)

Kris - You da man dog. I will burn it onto a second disk for ya no problem. I will put it down in tracks and as one large file. Not sure the best way to put up online. I will let you decide.

No worries all of you, I will make you all copies, no doubt. I think I came up with the official title of this thing. It is called....

CASA DE ROHA

I hope you all enjoy. Tony, if you want me to send it direct, my AIM id is roha3000. Hit me off a message tonight sometime.

I am going to Big Apple Breaks at Coal tonight with 10 copies of my demo CD. Stop by for one in if you guys want. Kris will also be helping me out by hosting the mp3 version online sometime this week hopefully. So there are alternatives to picking up the CD. I will post the link as soon as its ready.

Originally posted by dafunkadelic

Damn, bro you told me about it!! And warned me about the shit that I'll miss when I'm back at Amsterdam.

Hope this one works out for U. Maybe I can drop some lines if you're serious about making your own cd and become a pro.

Best of luck!!

Thanks bro. Definitely not going to do this for a living...I got a day job. But I do want to start getting gigs around the city. Of course I will have to start real small, but I wouldn't mind hitting up some larger venues some day.

In a day or two you should be able to DL the mix out there. No worries bro. Again, thanks for the support.

Originally posted by roha3000

Thanks bro. Definitely not going to do this for a living...I got a day job. But I do want to start getting gigs around the city. Of course I will have to start real small, but I wouldn't mind hitting up some larger venues some day.

In a day or two you should be able to DL the mix out there. No worries bro. Again, thanks for the support.

:cool: No prob., mate :cool: