Clubplanet Nightlife Community
Sign in to follow this  
quoth

If aircraft "black boxes" are indestructible.....

Originally posted by quoth

why can't the whole plane be made from the same material?

:confused:

OMG.... I have asked this question SEVERAL Times.... I think cuz the Box material is TOO heavy....thats what someone told me.... :confused: :confused: :confused:

Originally posted by glowgrlnyc

OMG.... I have asked this question SEVERAL Times.... I think cuz the Box material is TOO heavy....thats what someone told me.... :confused: :confused: :confused:

Nah but fuck it. If the material makes the plane too heavy use more powerful engines. :idea:

Originally posted by quoth

Nah but fuck it. If the material makes the plane too heavy use more powerful engines. :idea:

yeah true...and while THEY are in the process oF Making a NEW airplane, they SHOULD also make EJECTABLE SEATS with Parachutes :)

yeah true...and while THEY are in the process oF Making a NEW airplane, they SHOULD also make EJECTABLE SEATS with Parachutes :)

...and in the process we should open up our own Lockheed-Martin or Boeing type company and call it Lockgreek-McMartin.

The blackbox is made from Titanium Alloy, I believe. It's not COMPLETELY indestructible.