Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Deep Dish May 30th at Club Abyss!!!

Guest saleen351
Originally posted by tyco

I don't understand how you could like RR so much and hate DT so much...........makes no sense bro.

and you never answered my question above............:D

no never....

I like RR tracks.... Not all his shit is low energy like DTS cd.. too many people compare them.... I think they are vastly different, but with in a month I will have seen both of them and will be able to put up a proper review...

Originally posted by saleen351

no never....

I like RR tracks.... Not all his shit is low energy like DTS cd.. too many people compare them.... I think they are vastly different, but with in a month I will have seen both of them and will be able to put up a proper review...

bro complation CDs (unless mixed live like JPs) are made for different purposes............not always to show how DJs will be in the club..........in this case, I don't think ANY of DTs cds do him justice for his live performances..........his talent lies in his ability to feel his crowd, react and his use of live effects etc.........plus he can control a system very well and make mediocre tracks sound amazing...........I admit, if I had heard his CDs only I would be singing the same tune as you but I've heard him live a bunch of times and he's incredible............

also, RR has great productions yet he may not be that great of a DJ............Mike Macaluso produced Final Chapter (total cheese) and his DJ sets are cheese-free and hard as nails..........go in with an open mind..........I really think you'll enjoy it. :D