Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Hey Naomi....

sunnyhost

Originally posted by sunnyhost

Congratulations on your graduation this past Saturday!!!:D :D :D

How did it go?????

It was great! Better than what I expected!! For a minute, I thought I was going to be there all day but the school changed how they do the graduation. So only the people that attended the Wolfson Campus were at the graudation. :cool: So I was only there for 2 hrs. I didn't do much on the celebration side since I am laying low b/c the summer is coming and that's when I party the most...:eek:

Isn't this weekend your turn?? Are you planning any major party event???

It was great! Better than what I expected!! For a minute, I thought I was going to be there all day but the school changed how they do the graduation. So only the people that attended the Wolfson Campus were at the graudation. So I was only there for 2 hrs. I didn't do much on the celebration side since I am laying low b/c the summer is coming and that's when I party the most...

Hey that's awesome! Glad to hear you had such a great time and good experience:)

Yeah, my graduation is this Saturday:D It hasn't really hit me yet though....I know it will when I'm walking down that aisle in my cap and gown! We decorated our graduation caps the other day...and it kinda hit me then, but now I'm just counting down the days =o)

Anyways, I have yet to really make plans yet for partying after my graduation. I know I'm doing the whole brunch/lunch thing with my family after, but besides that...???? I think I might have to leave the reaaal partying 'til the next weekend since the day after my graduation is Mother's Day and the last thing my mom would want is 4 me to be hungover at mass/brunch:tongue:

We have to get together one of these days and have a few drinks to celebrate! Mayeb we can make it a cp thing, who knows?!?:blank:

Originally posted by sunnyhost

Hey that's awesome! Glad to hear you had such a great time and good experience:)

Yeah, my graduation is this Saturday:D It hasn't really hit me yet though....I know it will when I'm walking down that aisle in my cap and gown! We decorated our graduation caps the other day...and it kinda hit me then, but now I'm just counting down the days =o)

Anyways, I have yet to really make plans yet for partying after my graduation. I know I'm doing the whole brunch/lunch thing with my family after, but besides that...???? I think I might have to leave the reaaal partying 'til the next weekend since the day after my graduation is Mother's Day and the last thing my mom would want is 4 me to be hungover at mass/brunch:tongue:

We have to get together one of these days and have a few drinks to celebrate! Mayeb we can make it a cp thing, who knows?!?:blank:

It is really going to hit you when you are walking down that isle.

Not only for me was when I walk down the isle but having my daughter in the audience excited and proud of me graduating was really that did it for me.

I almost forgot Mother's Day is next Sunday :eek: Thank God I sent my mom her gift...

Anytime you want to set up something let me know...