Clubplanet Nightlife Community

i GOT FIST FUCKED....

tommyarmani

• Replies 103
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by romy20

wow I really wanna hear the strap on story too.

That is what I wanna try with my bf next. Actually no first I wanna use a dildo then after that we'll buy a strap on and I'll fuck him.

Hey tommyarmani, what if she tells you to suck her cock? are you? I wanna see my boyfriend do that to me hehe

I mean even though I'll never see him do it to a real cock I'll just settle for the fake one lol

u a freak

;):tongue:

Originally posted by romy20

wow I really wanna hear the strap on story too.

That is what I wanna try with my bf next. Actually no first I wanna use a dildo then after that we'll buy a strap on and I'll fuck him.

Hey tommyarmani, what if she tells you to suck her cock? are you? I wanna see my boyfriend do that to me hehe

I mean even though I'll never see him do it to a real cock I'll just settle for the fake one lol

How about me, you and Tommy get together one night and have a little fun???

Originally posted by clamlicker

I would never judge or say something is bad, just maybe not for me, you know?

why couldn't you just post that in the first place??.. some people are trying to ENJOY this thread and all you keep doing is writing some bullshit about tommy having gay tendencies and bla bla bla........... your knockin' something you know NOTHING about so please do us all a favor and chill :tongue:

Originally posted by sum12nv

why couldn't you just post that in the first place??.. some people are trying to ENJOY this thread and all you keep doing is writing some bullshit about tommy having gay tendencies and bla bla bla........... your knockin' something you know NOTHING about so please do us all a favor and chill :tongue:

Right on Sum12NV...hey, by the way, where in Union are you from, I have family there

Originally posted by tommyarmani

QUOTE]Originally posted by sum12nv

i live near union center (stuyvesant and morris ave)

NO shit, i currently live right by shoprite & dunkin donuts... from shore area originally...

Ok ok...I know I'm not the biggest fan of anything to do with the ass....but the question that came immediately to my mind....

...how did her hand look like afterwards...did she find anything there...:D

Sorry, but wow....I'm afraid of only imagening a penis there.... leave alone a whole fist.....ouch