Clubplanet Nightlife Community

i GOT FIST FUCKED....

tommyarmani

• Replies 103
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I gotta say...I've tried just about everything but that and I've never wanted to until now...damn...thanks for the description and the inspiration...

...let me know when the video is ready to go on the market...;)

I don't know if i'd use the word fun as far as getting your ass licked...i think that I would FUCKING AMAZING!!! :)

Makes returning the favor all that much better because you know how great it feels.

Originally posted by tommyarmani

by a girl & it felt incredible. i was soooo close to having an orgasm without any penis stimulation at all.... she knows who she is & thanks so much!!!!!!! YOU KNOW!!!

i just hope she lubed up first

I seriously keep coming back to this thread and keep reading the part that says, "i was soooo close to having an orgasm without any penis stimulation at all.... "

wow that keeps making me so horny

ughh where is my boyfriend's ass when I need it :mad: :mad: :mad::(

come on lets here more ass stories hehe:D

Originally posted by tommyarmani

by a girl & it felt incredible. i was soooo close to having an orgasm without any penis stimulation at all.... she knows who she is & thanks so much!!!!!!! YOU KNOW!!!

There are psychologists who would say that you have a tendancy to homosexuality...

Originally posted by clamlicker

There are psychologists who would say that you have a tendancy to homosexuality...

And there are psychologist who would say he's not, so it's just one's opinion.

In my opinion, as well as many others I know, its not that ACT that makes one gay, or have gay tendencies, it's WHO you are doing them with.

So you mean to say there's no difference if a girl eats your ass out as oppose to a guy?? That's bascially what your saying.

Is the act of "eating a girl out" the same tendency of a male "eating another guy's ass". It's all the same act correct?

Originally posted by romy20

I seriously keep coming back to this thread and keep reading the part that says, "i was soooo close to having an orgasm without any penis stimulation at all.... "

wow that keeps making me so horny

When one of my friends lost his virginity, he didn't touch himself once and he came from getting ass-fucked.

Originally posted by webeclubbin

And there are psychologist who would say he's not, so it's just one's opinion.

In my opinion, as well as many others I know, its not that ACT that makes one gay, or have gay tendencies, it's WHO you are doing them with.

So you mean to say there's no difference if a girl eats your ass out as oppose to a guy?? That's bascially what your saying.

Is the act of "eating a girl out" the same tendency of a male "eating another guy's ass". It's all the same act correct?

Sorry, you had better take a Psych 101 class, it is all about dominance. He gets turned on by being dominated a sexualy. Therefore he has a tendancy towards being a homosexual, period. Go read about it if you don't believe me man. The whole wanting her to go at him with the strap on confirms it.

Originally posted by webeclubbin

Took Pysch 3 years ago. So if you say it's about be dominated, then do ALL woman have a tendency to be bi/gay, since they are the dominated ones by men in bed??

Dude, please!

It is an male, anal domination situation. That is why in homosexual relationships there is more often than not one partner who is the "taker" and one who is the "giver" if you know what I mean.

You must not have studied what they call "Devient Behavior" (I don't).

Look, don't get defensive, I didn't say anything negative. If you read into that way that is your problem.