Clubplanet Nightlife Community

What personality disorders do you have?

scaredgirl

a hahah...i always new i had some sort of mid OCD..and here's proof...i shouldnt joke - my roommie has it...but shoot, she jokes about it as well...

Paranoid: Low

Schizoid: Low

Schizotypal: Low

Antisocial: Low

Borderline: Low

Histrionic: Low

Narcissistic: Low

Avoidant: Low

Dependent: Low

Obsessive-Compulsive: Moderate

Well thats obvious....

Schizoid

People with schizoid personality disorder avoid relationships and do not show much emotion. They genuinely prefer to be alone and do not secretly wish for popularity. They tend to seek jobs that require little social contact. Their social skills are often weak and they do not show a need for attention or acceptance. They are perceived as humorless and distant and often are termed "loners."

Paranoid: Moderate

Schizoid: High

Schizotypal: Moderate

Borderline: Moderate

Histrionic: Low

Narcissistic: Moderate

Obsessive-Compulsive: Low

Histrionic: High

Dependent: Moderate

Funny thing is..."Histrionic" is for attention seekers? If I"m moderately paranoid wouldn't I do most anything to avoid attention? Anywho, I'm far from an attention seeker...I don't draw much attention to myself at all...Next time I"m gonna answer "NO" when it asks me if I've ever dressed provacatively.

:rolleyes:

Narcissistic

Narcissistic personality disorder is characterized by self-centeredness. Like histrionic disorder, people with this disorder seek attention and praise. They exaggerate their achievements, expecting others to recongize them as being superior. They tend to be choosy about picking friends, since they believe that not just anyone is worthy of being their friend. They tend to make good first impressions, yet have difficulty maintaining long-lasting relationships. They are generally uninterested in the feelings of others and may take advantage of them.

Histrionic: People with histrionic personality disorder are constant attention seekers. They need to be the center of attention all the time, often interrupting others in order to dominate the conversation. They use grandiose language to discribe everyday events and seek constant praise. They may dress provacatively or exaggerate illnesses in order to gain attention. They also tend to exaggerate friendships and relationships, believing that everyone loves them. They are often manipulative.

WTF??? I am not narcisistic or histrionic:mad:

Narcissistic: High

Disorder | Rating

lol i could have told you that i was attention hungry... i'm an only child...aren't middle and last children usually the attention seekers?

i dont need to take a test to tell you

I suffer from the personality disorder called "niceness" and i get treated like shit from my friends

I also suffer from "pyscho-magnet disorder", i seem to attract all sorts of weird types

I'm a recovering "cock addict" <yeah, so who am i fooling, i relapse all the time :biggrin:>

My therepy sessions have been going great, soon I'll be able to the bitch I was always meant to be and pple will stop treating me like a piece of shit

Results:

Histrionic: Moderate

Narcissistic: Moderate

Dependent: Moderate

If anyone feels like discussing the full test, feel free. ( I got it stored). :laugh:

Paranoid: moderate

Schizotypal: moderate

Antisocial: high

Histrionic: high

Narcissistic: very high

Dependent: moderate

~~~am i the first one to get a very high on a disorder?:confused: but well knowing me it figures id get it in the narcissistic category:tongue: