Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Who wants Vic to change his avatar back?

I for one am under extreme duress b/c of this recent event. Over the past 5,000 posts i've come to associate Cookie monster w/ everyone's friend from Veracruz...........now i'm supposed deal w/ some whacked out muppet in glasses?

My vote is for him to change it back.

Originally posted by joeygk

I for one am under extreme duress b/c of this recent event. Over the past 5,000 posts i've come to associate Cookie monster w/ everyone's friend from Veracruz...........now i'm supposed deal w/ some whacked out muppet in glasses?

My vote is for him to change it back.

You should have done a poll, but I think the avatar should have remained the same. Heck! over 500O posts and he has the nerve to change it? Come on! What next? When he gets to 6000 is he going to change his user name???

hey, huh? what..when did this thread pop up?

you guys dont like my avatar? since i was changing my...oh well, OK< I'll change it back if you all want it, but I'll leave Dr. Honeydew as my avatar on EZ and Buzz.*sniff*sniff*

Originally posted by nourishment

Honeydew is kinda nice. It's nostalgic for me. Remember? We met at Honeydew 3. I bet if you could see his feet, this little green guy would have on orange shoes.

awwww....*snif*sniff*

Oh, I like the question mark. It's as if you're posing the question: Who is Vicman? Like you have a secret superhero identity or something.

Or, philosophically: Who IS Vicman? Why is he here? What is the meaning of his existence? How come he spends so much time posting?

Danny Howells was two weeks ago. If you really want to punish the man, keep him from seeing Lawler next week.

We're going to danny howells @vinyl later this month........well Vic isn't going unless he changes is avatar back!

Oh, I like the question mark. It's as if you're posing the question: Who is Vicman? Like you have a secret superhero identity or something.

Or, philosophically: Who IS Vicman? Why is he here? What is the meaning of his existence? How come he spends so much time posting?

indeed who am I..i do not know...aughhhh...the invisible man!

Originally posted by vicman

indeed who am I..i do not know...aughhhh...the invisible man!

At least you have a nice title. I like the therapist thing.

Can you give out your number so when I hear those voices again I can call you for assistance?

Need I point out that the proper Cookie Monster color in Vic's avatar is purple, not blue?

Please fix it.

which did i have before? the purple or blue one?

i thought i had the blue one, although i placed the purple one yesterday...now i'm confused...which one blue or purple, did i have on before?

Originally posted by vicman

which did i have before? the purple or blue one?

i thought i had the blue one, although i placed the purple one yesterday...now i'm confused...which one blue or purple, did i have on before?

i think he's really blue but you had the purple one on last...

Please try to pay attention. Your original cookie monster was purple.

ok i just fixed, i'm leaving Dr. Bunsen Honeydew, ur rationale behinde Dr. Honeydew made up my mind for me. I'll eventually go back to cookie monster after a while..the purple cookie monster.