Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Sf This Friday

Originally posted by clubmouse

they seem rude and self-centered when bumping into people, throwing elbows, and scowling at anyone who gets in their way..

:

Yeah and thats really how it is you ass:rolleyes: :rolleyes:

• Replies 673
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by airatomic

why the fuck r u ppl makin fun of others just cuz we go to SF?? i got so much shit to say about any1 who goes to other clubs but i keep to myself cuz i know better. if u dont like it, dont fucken go

They are dorks:D

Originally posted by sexxyh

~~~ummmm i know they guy on the left and u and tunnelbandit both WISH u looked like him:mad: don't hate on other people just b/c u dont have the discipline to go to a gym every day and take care of urself!!!!

Nobody looks better than me.

Now settle down and womp womp.

I LOVE VANITY:)

hey girly, thats how it is when they come to vinyl on fridays, i got two shirts ruined by cig burns, got knocked in the side of the head with an elbow...and never got an apologetic nod, or an I'm sorry, just a look at me like I did something wrong...so that is how it works...

hey girly, thats how it is when they come to vinyl on fridays, i got two shirts ruined by cig burns, got knocked in the side of the head with an elbow...and never got an apologetic nod, or an I'm sorry, just a look at me like I did something wrong...so that is how it works...

Thats how it is when "they" come to vinyl. Dude save it you sound like a complete ass. I'm sure you don't know exactly who "they" are but they hang in sf right?:rolleyes: You have some issues with people period.

hey sexxyh,

Maybe if you and your hs clique became less vain and narcissistic we wouldnt have these arguements day after day after day after day:rolleyes:

~~~hs clique!!! that sthe smartest thing u can say???:blown: listen if u dont like the scene dont knock it yea some juiceheads are assholes but some guys who look like that are sweethearts so dont judge ppl by their looks........thats like sassa's thread about ppl being judgmental just b/c they dress a ceirtain way they are all the same...oh and btw one of these kids doesnt do g at all( i dont know the other 2) so cant even be called a juicehead........so pls stfu! and learn from rizzo and dont start arguments with me!!!!!:bigfinger

~~~btw vanity is definetely my favorite sin! iwe r sorry we cant help it! we r just from the pretty people place....dont be jealous:blank:

ok ok, so maybe im being unfair and judgmental....let me ask you an honest question, why do you go out to SF on the weekends???what drives you to go to that club?? or any club in general??

the people, the atmosphere, and most of alll... THE MUSIC

i love SF style of music and dont start saying how much better other clubs r because everyone got different tastes

ok ok, so maybe im being unfair and judgmental....let me ask you an honest question, why do you go out to SF on the weekends???what drives you to go to that club?? or any club in general??

yo bro honestly..i goto factory for the beats...been going for abotu 3 years now..i dotn go there and get smashed on k or g ..neevr tired either and never gonna do that shit..fuck that..i used to do e back in the day but that shit is wack now as well..i just go and dance and go to hear my boy jonthan rip it up..shit is sick..not everyone in there is all cracked out..i mean MADDDDD fucking heads are ..but there is a good amount of peopel who just go there for the sickness of the beatsssss...

I love the factory on sundays. Everyone is a family. I love Vinyl on Friday nights and Saturdays as well. Everyone is family. The music is great in my opinion at both venues. I am faaaaar from a juice head. I have no tan. I don't fit the normal stereotypes. But who cares what everyone else looks like. If thats what they choose... so be it. Why's every1 gotta start shit about what ppl wear, what they look like, or what club they go to?:blank:

Originally posted by airatomic

the people, the atmosphere, and most of alll... THE MUSIC

i love SF style of music and dont start saying how much better other clubs r because everyone got different tastes

Agreed:D :tongue:

ok, sorry i used "THEY"

let me break it down for ya....barely any juiceheads at be yourself....DT plays sound factory...thereafter many juiceheads at be yourself.....where did they all come from??? Hmmm, I wonder...I dont have a problem with most of them, just the ones who injure me and ruin shirts....and that wasn't even the point of that post, it was to show that that specific opinion had a factual basis..or did ya miss that?

allright peeps, that is cool to shit, and i can respect that...we all got different tastes... really im just down here at u' of delaware, and really bored so i thought i'd have a little fun....nothing but love for clubbers..and i cant wait to get back to the big city for a summer of fun......have a good night y'all, and i was serious bout the gel comment..i really cant find a strong gel that doesnt flake.....joey, i know u got the answer;)

ok, sorry i used "THEY"

let me break it down for ya....barely any juiceheads at be yourself....DT plays sound factory...thereafter many juiceheads at be yourself.....where did they all come from??? Hmmm, I wonder?

So thats your theory?:rolleyes: :rolleyes:

well, hun, since it happened directly the week afterward, and about 30 headz i talked to said they saw him at sf and thats why they were there that night..so yea, thats my theory..

haha thats quite ridiculous..30 heads said that?yeah ok. 30 heads are in Vinyl talking about which person they saw at sf?.:D sureeee.give your shit up. If it isn't your scene then just don't go . STop your bitching and complaining about the people that do.

ok, whats so rediculous about it...there was a major crowd shift...think about it....if a large group of vinylhead like-people came into SF a weekend after peters played vinyl, you're telling me you wouldnt think it a strong theory that these were indeed vinylheads?? cmon, ya gotta give on that one point...its all friendly here...