Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Sf This Friday

I will... after I fcuk your mother, sister, and at least one of your household pets one more time. Another shit talker behind a computer. Realize something... I barely post on this board, but people know who I am and when some slut cunt wants to say something not only stupid but something that makes one of my BEST friends look like an asshole, Im not having it.

• Replies 673
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

originally posted by stevepsych

I will... after I fcuk your mother, sister, and at least one of your household pets one more time. Another shit talker behind a computer. Realize something... I barely post on this board, but people know who I am and when some slut cunt wants to say something not only stupid but something that makes one of my BEST friends look like an asshole, Im not having it.

Man, this guy is great!!!!...good to get some fresh blood into thread...remember when we used to be that angry...(check pages 1-10)...awww..those were fun times....:laugh:

Originally posted by stevepsych

sexxyh... you should shut yer fucking mouth and dont talk about things you THINK you know of. Comiing on a public message forum saying shit like "No one beats Shawn Ink.. I hear he does mad drugs" just shows how much of an imbecile you are. Kill yourself loser

Thats like me saying "Yo, I hear that SexxyH chick drops on her knees everytime she meets a CP member for the first time". In your case its probably true you slut;)

May I give a belated.....DEAR LAWDDDDDDDD.....

Stevepsych for president.

sexxyh... you should shut yer fucking mouth and dont talk about things you THINK you know of. Comiing on a public message forum saying shit like "No one beats Shawn Ink.. I hear he does mad drugs" just shows how much of an imbecile you are. Kill yourself loser

Thats like me saying "Yo, I hear that SexxyH chick drops on her knees everytime she meets a CP member for the first time". In your case its probably true you slut;)

aww how nice another person bashin someone else

:blank:

Anyone keepin tabs of what round this is??:tongue:

~~~ummm okay!:rolleyes: i know ur shawn's friend and everything BUT if u woulda read the whole thread u'd figure out that 99% of the things said are jokes or instigiations to start meaningless drama which most of us find entertaining........now if shawn (not u, shawn himself) found this offensive then im sorry....the point is i dont care which dj does what drugs if i like a dj ill go listen to him whether he is heroin coke e juice whatever......

NOW on a diff note.........u woulda had a point if u didnt say "in ur case its probably true u slut" ur the imbecile b/c u dont even know me and u never met me so u cant possibly make a statement like that so go kill YOURSELF loser:blown:

Originally posted by sexxyh

~~~ummm okay!:rolleyes: i know ur shawn's friend and everything BUT if u woulda read the whole thread u'd figure out that 99% of the things said are jokes or instigiations to start meaningless drama which most of us find entertaining........now if shawn (not u, shawn himself) found this offensive then im sorry....the point is i dont care which dj does what drugs if i like a dj ill go listen to him whether he is heroin coke e juice whatever......

NOW on a diff note.........u woulda had a point if u didnt say "in ur case its probably true u slut" ur the imbecile b/c u dont even know me and u never met me so u cant possibly make a statement like that so go kill YOURSELF loser:blown:

girl if you are so smart and mature you sure as hell don't show it, the easy way to win a fight is to walk away from it

Originally posted by quoth

Wheather him and JP is friends dont even fuckin matter. I have a friend that juices...does that make me a juicer as well? NO.

~~~ummmm listen liver rotting boy....i didnt say that DT does drugs JUST BECAUSE him and JP are buddies.......i said its not surprising.......like if u did juice and i met another friend of yers who does juice i wouldn't be surprised....and i know from a valid source that DT still rolls and age has nothing to do with it....the reason he doesnt want drugs in his club is so they wont shut vinyl down and teh reason he doesn't want glowsticks is because they distract him b/c he is rolling....and b/c he doesn't want glowstickspinnig either b/c there was a fight over that once i was actually there so don't even try to accuse me of getting my info from wrong places........:bigfinger

Originally posted by kandyraver

girl if you are so smart and mature you sure as hell don't show it, the easy way to win a fight is to walk away from it

~~~hun im smart and mature where it counts: In the real world! i dont have to be mature on here.......and the response u quoted was mature b/c i actually apologized to shawn, which in my opinion is a mature thing to do.........but that psycho guy took it too far and i responded....................besides this isn't a fight :shades2:

Originally posted by kandyraver

actually - if you have a "Louisville" + "Slugger", you wouldn't lose too many fights! :idea:

Im FAR from done with this SexxyH chick. You said "if you read the whole thread you would have known it was just to incite drama"... well, you are right I didnt read the whole entire thread. And Im sure Im not the only one who did so. So you should really watch what you say, look at how many views there are to this thread. You can talk whatever shit you want about me, dont EVER EVER talk shit about one of my brothers in any way for any reason. Just putting an idea into someone's head leads to rumors and gossip and what not, if you were as intelligent as you claim to be you would know this already.

Dont start an intelligence debate with me, cause you are DEFINATELY not armed to have one

Thats like me saying "Yo, I hear that SexxyH chick drops on her knees everytime she meets a CP member for the first time". In your case its probably true you slut

Thank you:D

Im FAR from done with this SexxyH chick. You said "if you read the whole thread you would have known it was just to incite drama"... well, you are right I didnt read the whole entire thread. And Im sure Im not the only one who did so. So you should really watch what you say, look at how many views there are to this thread. You can talk whatever shit you want about me, dont EVER EVER talk shit about one of my brothers in any way for any reason. Just putting an idea into someone's head leads to rumors and gossip and what not, if you were as intelligent as you claim to be you would know this already.

Dont start an intelligence debate with me, cause you are DEFINATELY not armed to have one

Once again thank you :D

also thanx to quoth for pointing out facts that this retard so incorrectly assumed.

BTW...sexyh, attention whore, yes, the thread, your leaving to cancun shit...and I wont keep my mouth shut, you do have the mentality of a child and your maturity...ha...things do show through messageboards regardless of what you may think...