Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Sf This Friday

• Replies 673
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by clubmouse

ok, whats so rediculous about it...there was a major crowd shift...think about it....if a large group of vinylhead like-people came into SF a weekend after peters played vinyl, you're telling me you wouldnt think it a strong theory that these were indeed vinylheads?? cmon, ya gotta give on that one point...its all friendly here...

I never went to Vinyl before I heard Danny at Soundfactory. I heard Danny at Soundfactory then months later went to Vinyl. I like both. Guess what who gives a shit. EVeryone is in this for a different reasons. So what that they guys in the picture are good-looking, dress nice and spike their hair? If thats not you then don't do it but why knock someone else? I don't get your point. Does it make you feel better? the fact that someone burnt you with a cigarette doesn't make them a person that hangs in SF DERRRRR.

Originally posted by clubmouse

hey girly.... if you happened to catch the other posts, we've moved away from drama...it was a fun timewaster while it lasted....:hat:

yes drama over. Peace, Love, music, and ice spiker:D :cool:

Originally posted by joeysf

like i said that pic is mad oldddddd...but when i used to do my hair liek that it was all about the ice molder...fuck bedhead..fuck fiber..

molder

Mad old?

You from the motha land "massa"?

Stay tan!

Geez - everyone thinks they're from 125 and Lenox Ave these days!

Originally posted by sfspikes2envy

U JUST HAV TO LAUGH AT THESE RERE'S ALL THEY DO IS COMPLAIN ABOUT SF CROWD BEHIND A SCREEN. LIKE I SAID BEFORE IF U DONT LIKE IT DONT GO. AND IF U DONT GO DONT HATE CAUSE U JUST MAKE URSELF LOOK LIKE A FOOL

LOOKOUT BECAUSE ALL-CAPPS HAS SPOKEN!

can i ask a simple question?

what the hell is with the grammer 'round these parts? it gives me a headache to read some of these posts.

by the way, that is a VERY flattering picture of jp in your sig.

generally, if you wanna do something which shows admiration, you don't wanna post a picture where the object of your desires looks like..... i won't say it :D

you know what i hate most about SF and exit n shit. the phrase, "Dress to Impress". makes me feel like im going to some job interview. wtf is that? dress to impress. who am i gonna impress? that eurotrash jerkoff with cum in his hair?? the defensive circle SF females?? its like watching the Discovery channel and the mating rituals of the genus gelhairguidocus. shit

ecchh, at least SF keeps em out of my zone, fuck, i love SF!!

Originally posted by roninmess

The guy on the left, I happen to know, and none of you would have the balls to make fun of him to his face... :rolleyes:

of course i wouldn't say it to his face... his face probably comes up to my shoulder... so.. kinda tough, no??? or would it just be over his head :D

oh... and hello... i'm new.. play nice with me :hat:

Originally posted by joeysf

LOL FOR REAL ANY OF YOU FUCKS GOT A PROBELM..COME SAY SHIT TO MY FACE..THAT PIC IS FUCKING MAD OLD AND WACKKK..

ALL YOU HATERS..FAQ-Q!! BITCH ASS FEGS!

Hey aren't you the same joey (thats what yer sn says) from the E X P E R I E N C E N Y C boards who posts as 007?

If so whats up..im sure u know the name Quoth...cause then again...who doesnt?? :laugh:

Originally posted by legend38

SF heads represented strong on this thread.

WORD LARRY.I'M JUST LETTING ALL THESE FEGS AND UGLY PEOPLE NO DA DEAL WITH A LA FACTORIA. THE HATERS KNOW WHERE I WILL BE FRIDAY SO THEY CAN TAKE THEIR DIPPITY DOO JOKES AND SAY DAT SHIT TO MA FACE.FUCKIN FEGS!!!!!

PLUS I JUST STARTED MY SECOND CYCLE OF DBOL AND ANADRIL...WAAAAAAAAAAAAA FEGS:)

Originally posted by tunnelbandit

WORD LARRY.I'M JUST LETTING ALL THESE FEGS AND UGLY PEOPLE NO DA DEAL WITH A LA FACTORIA. THE HATERS KNOW WHERE I WILL BE FRIDAY SO THEY CAN TAKE THEIR DIPPITY DOO JOKES AND SAY DAT SHIT TO MA FACE.FUCKIN FEGS!!!!!

PLUS I JUST STARTED MY SECOND CYCLE OF DBOL AND ANADRIL...WAAAAAAAAAAAAA FEGS:)

:laugh: :laugh:

LOLOL!! Well you already got the spiky hair down, and with all those roids you'll be juiced up in no time. :)

Originally posted by tunnelbandit

Yeah I guess you're right Larry.

Now if you can help me find one of those groovy SF tricep reflectors. :idea:

LMAO!!!

I thought it was a photoshop edit, they really exist?

wasn't this about Soundfactory FRIDAY, not Soundfactory Saturday?

i didn't even know Soundfactory was open on Fridays.

i think SF Fridays is preparation night for the under 21 crowd to get ready for SF Saturdays when of proper age.

it used to be more raver-ish on Friday nights which was cool, the atmosphere was different from SF Saturdays.