Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Sf This Friday

• Replies 673
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by clubmouse

nice jay...one question...who paid for that beamer that you deem so important to put into your handle...god knows a boy with your intelligence couldnt get a job that could pay for one...:blown:

:laugh: You obviously don't even know a thing about me. Do me a favor and just stay in Delaware and stay outta Factory.

Originally posted by mattyparsons

yeah i just wanna say that i usually don't laugh out loud at anything on messageboards, but this line had me absolutely dying.

I gotta agree with this...my friend looked at me lke I was nuts because I started laughin out of nowhere

Originally posted by tunnelbandit

If this was for me....I'M HONERED:)

it has effected your emotions.

Laugh a little and you will be OK.

But at least I learned that I am dirty and ugly according to you.I could throw a whole slue of personal insults at you but under this "jealous" and dirty shell,there is CLASS.

Have a vain day.

;)

~~~1. dont flatter urself it actually wasnt for u otherwise i woulda mentioned ur name!

2. i never said u were dirty i just dont appreciate the fact that people are hetting mad cause ppl at sf actually take care of themselves:idea:

3. i got plenty of class

4. its AFFECTED NOT EFFECTED (your emotions) so much for that "ppl who defend sf dont know grammar:rolleyes:

Originally posted by xpander

Oh, I sincerely hope you werent talking about me...:tongue:

naw b,

actually, i kinda like yours. has that whole dark creepy underwater vibe going on.

however, just look at the eyesores on this page for example, with the big ugly rotating letters that take up almost an entire page. for what?

naw b,

actually, i kinda like yours. has that whole dark creepy underwater vibe going on.

however, just look at the eyesores on this page for example, with the big ugly rotating letters that take up almost an entire page. for what?

uh oh..and here comes the response....

Originally posted by girly

Yeah and thats really how it is you ass:rolleyes: :rolleyes:

seriously......SF isnt like that at all.....you wanna talk about peace, love etc.....when was the last time you heard about a fight at SF on a sat/sun? people chill out and do their thing....you bump into someone, its all good...no elbows, no nothing

BG

Originally posted by bmw4jay

It originated from you...just look in the mirror and (voila) FEG

:laugh:

those who know, know.....and obviously this winner doesnt know!

on a side note, lets see some pics from these SF haters....because from past experiences, this pics i have seen from kids who hate on SF are scrawny ravers in baggy clothes

and ill tell ya something else......of the girls I have seen from CP...its the SF ones who take the cake....

here we go Jay....watch this post soar into the thousands after this one!:laugh:

BG

ibclubbin I definatley agree, I saw some pics on post your pic thread and some of these people are ugly. They complain how vein we are but they are the ones who are trying to feel better about themselves by making fun of people that they fear are better looking than them. Im sure ill get more shit than you for this one.

To all you SF haters:biggun:

wow, you guys really suprise me...you talk about all this peace love etc....but you sit there and call me a "FEG" which, BTW , has got to be the lamest slang term out there....also, SFQTIPIE, are you saying that people have to be hot to say anything about you...i aint gonna brag or be a bitch, but I go to the gym everyday, i eat right and take care of myself...i have very little problem gettin ass on the weekends at parties down here at UDel.. but i dont feel the need to let my looks take over my life..which is the comment that most of these people are trying to make....Your middle school rationalization is blatantly ignorant, and furthers to illustrate many of the points of this thread...

To IBclubbin, maybe you and jay can hang out together and just make fun of people...sounds like fun? just hours and hours of putting other people down to make yourself feel better...Hey, it worked for ya in HS didn't IT?:bigfinger

Originally posted by clubmouse

wow, you guys really suprise me...you talk about all this peace love etc....but you sit there and call me a "FEG" which, BTW , has got to be the lamest slang term out there....also, SFQTIPIE, are you saying that people have to be hot to say anything about you...i aint gonna brag or be a bitch, but I go to the gym everyday, i eat right and take care of myself...i have very little problem gettin ass on the weekends at parties down here at UDel.. but i dont feel the need to let my looks take over my life..which is the comment that most of these people are trying to make....Your middle school rationalization is blatantly ignorant, and furthers to illustrate many of the points of this thread...

To IBclubbin, maybe you and jay can hang out together and just make fun of people...sounds like fun? just hours and hours of putting other people down to make yourself feel better...Hey, it worked for ya in HS didn't IT?:bigfinger

Just curious, how many times have you actually been to SF?

its funny how whenever someoen mentions factory you fucks always bring up friday nights and say yeah factory sucks..lol..fucking be a trooper..coem on a saturday...go @ like 6 am stay till 3 pm..you will have the fucking sickest time..I have brought hardcore "exit" heads to factory just one time..they stayed till closing..and they said they would never go back to exit after hearing JP spin for like 14+ hours..and it not even about the "exit" v.s. "sf" battle..cause that shit is fucking gay and its a fight that always goes on..year after year..

for real fuck factory fridays..go on a saturday

naw b,

:laugh:

this thread is hysterical