Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Should I change my avatar?

Should I change my avatar?  

12 members have voted

1. 1. Should I change my avatar?

• Yes-Dr. Bunsen Honeydew, Mental and Sex Therapist
    • No-Cookie Monster

Yes- I change it to Dr. Bunsen Honeydew, Mental & Sex Therapist

No-Cookie monster remains as my true identity..by the way the reason i chose cookie mosnster is that when i get drunk at Buzz I usually end up in the 7-11 across the street getting myself some of their cookies...helps to absorb the liqour...plus I live on sugar.

Originally posted by tinybutterfli

i like the question mark guy too. I guess I don't get to vote!

well the question mark guy is just temporary while either cookie monster or the dr go up, being known as the man without a face, sounds kinda creepy

Originally posted by vicman

well the question mark guy is just temporary while either cookie monster or the dr go up, being known as the man without a face, sounds kinda creepy

that face kind of reminds me of those creepy carl cox masks they had at Honey Dew. Everywhere I turned that night someone was wearing one... okay, I changed my mind. I don't like the question mark guy... ::shudder::

that face kind of reminds me of those creepy carl cox masks they had at Honey Dew. Everywhere I turned that night someone was wearing one... okay, I changed my mind. I don't like the question mark guy... ::shudder::

Thank you for bringing back that horrible memory of that night. The night itself was great but those mask things were kinda freaky. I didn't like them.

Originally posted by therunner

Thank you for bringing back that horrible memory of that night. The night itself was great but those mask things were kinda freaky. I didn't like them.

that's what i'm here for. any childhood traumas you'd like me to dig up? :tongue:

Man, those masks were CREEPY!

that's what i'm here for. any childhood traumas you'd like me to dig up? :tongue:

Man, those masks were CREEPY!

I was really fucked up that night.

maybe you could use BOTH vic...one could be your alter-ego, for when you are posting some really fuked up/controversial stuff. that way, if an arguement starts, you could just say -"hey, it wasn't me! it was DR. HONEYDEW"

its always good to have someone to pass the blame off onto...

*gasp*

I was convinced they had retiled the women's bathroom with purple tiles.

it was a weird night.

du-u-u-u-udes, after DH and sobering up a bit, when i got home, i swear the wall in my house moved, werd!

du-u-u-u-udes, after DH and sobering up a bit, when i got home, i swear the wall in my house moved, werd!

haha! when I saw Dave Seaman at Buzz last year... I came home and I thought my roommate had wall papered my room with flowers (my walls are white)

:grin:

haha! when I saw Dave Seaman at Buzz last year... I came home and I thought my roommate had wall papered my room with flowers (my walls are white)

yeah, that was the 4th of May of last year...read my sig. so you have an idea of how pleasurable my evening was....the music was great but the other part :(

yeah, that was the 4th of May of last year...read my sig. so you have an idea of how pleasurable my evening was....the music was great but the other part :(

yeah about your sig Vic, I love ya man, but please fix it. Are you saying WHERE is the toilet? Cause you have WERE is the toilet. Its driving me crazy! :tongue:

Couple years ago at the Circus night at Buzz I was so out of my head I thought the 50 foot inflatable clown they had on the stage was picking a fight with me. I stood in the middle of the dancefloor yelling at the 50 foot clown. And then when I realized he wasn't yelling at me, I wanted to give him a hug and tell him I was sorry.

Originally posted by shadygroovedc

Couple years ago at the Circus night at Buzz I was so out of my head I thought the 50 foot inflatable clown they had on the stage was picking a fight with me. I stood in the middle of the dancefloor yelling at the 50 foot clown. And then when I realized he wasn't yelling at me, I wanted to give him a hug and tell him I was sorry.

Sounds like you were on the type of stuff I reeeeeaaaally like.