Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Birth order

tastyt

Ok since this came up a few times in another thread, I'm raising the question:

What is your birth order? And how do you think it's affected your personality? Do you fit the stereotype???

I am strongly afflicted with the only-child syndrome...

I know this is off-topic but maybe somebody can find a way to relate it to sex... :tongue:

oldest and I definitely fit the stereotype for the oldest child thingie...

I am aggresive, do well in school, domineering attitude...my parents love me, my siblings are compared to me (which is fucked up I know)

I think this has to do with sex in some way...;)

I'm the baby...and the "responsible" one....My parents never put pressure on me, but I've always done well...In school, in careers, and otherwise....

...but all my good doing brought forth expectations..and now I think it led to major issues of stress on my part...trying to ALWAYS do the right thing..blah blah blah...which in turn has affected my relationships in a zillion different ways.

Originally posted by xtcgspot

im an only child. but wuts the only child syndrome? i wanna know if i got it to

You know- we expect all the love and attention, have a hard time sharing, are loners, that sort of thing.

Originally posted by tastyt

You know- we expect all the love and attention, have a hard time sharing, are loners, that sort of thing.

well...i never get love and attention from my family...i guess they forgot im the only child. and i guess i can kinda be a loner..i can do stuff by myself without a problem...but id much rather have ppl around all the time. u get bored easily by myself.

i would say that i dont think i got the only-child syndrome. which i guess is a good thing

i'm an only child, and i do just expect all the love and attention... i'm not really a loner but i'm comfortable being by myself, i like being alone sometimes... i work better independantly... i know how to share but i still get in a fit if i don't have things my way...

also, being the only child of a single parent, i'm used to having twice as much attention... and being twice as spoiled hehe... but i'm expected to work up to certain standards, which is a pain in the ass...

I'm the oldest in the fam. Trying to take care of everybody or at least being there when they ask me for help or advice.

And it makes me feel good to share my own experiences with the youngsters...even get to learn somethings from them too..hahaha

I'm the oldest as well, and completely fit the stereotype...overachiever, caretaker...and aggressive in my own way. I know how to deal with pressure and stress and I know how to lead a group. As with Z, my brother is constantly compared to me but he's learned to do well in his own way.

Originally posted by ReginaP

I'm the oldest as well, and completely fit the stereotype...overachiever, caretaker...and aggressive in my own way. I know how to deal with pressure and stress and I know how to lead a group. As with Z, my brother is constantly compared to me but he's learned to do well in his own way.

wow, look at the selfconfidence.....well done!! ;)

Originally posted by dafunkadelic

wow, look at the selfconfidence.....well done!! ;)

Hehehe...and I can dance my booty off till close at Vinyl on any given Friday or Saturday night...unfortunately lawler couldn't keep me there past 7, but that is a rarity ;)

Originally posted by ReginaP

Hehehe...and I can dance my booty off till close at Vinyl on any given Friday or Saturday night...unfortunately lawler couldn't keep me there past 7, but that is a rarity ;)

Enough already ;) I already feel sorry for leaving around 5.

Had a great time though.....looking forward to my next trip.

I'm the baby. I guess that and the fact that my bro (who's only 2 years older) was always smarter and better at things always made me feel like I was a LOSER!!

As for my sister and other brother, I never felt any jealousy. For the longest time, my sister had a fucked up life full of drugs and other shit, but now she finally got her act together. My brother is still a drunk ass who's going nowhere.

im the middle child but i dont know what that means. all i know is that my older sister was always allowed to do things that i couldnt and my younger brother always got all the attention. its real fucked up coming from a poor family too cuz i was always past over cuz i wasnt the first to do ne thing special and i wasnt the baby either. i guess thats why i dont talk to my family today.

Im the eldest child...sometimes I think this is a horrible and sometimes I enjoy it.

I am much more independent then my two younger bros. And all though I wasnt ALLOWED to do anything when younger I think its given me a lot more discipline. I strive to do good in school and basically everything I do because of the fact that I always knew my parents were on my back.

However it really bothers me that my brothers get $$$ for stuff I just do naturally or when I go out and work my ass off to make a buck. Or when my brothers get Bs and its ok. Stuff like that.

I used to want to be an only child like you wouldnt believe - but I think its made me a better person having siblings, because Ive learned a lot from them.

. . I am the older of two . . I kinda feel like an only child cause my sister is nothing like me (she's a bonafide thug . . I'm an intellectual hoodrat . . ) . . I also get the shit about being the oldest (and the smartest. . ) which annoys me, cause my parents (especially mom. . ) can be kinda harsh with my sister when comparing me to her . . .

Originally posted by mssabina

i'm an only child, and i do just expect all the love and attention... i'm not really a loner but i'm comfortable being by myself, i like being alone sometimes... i work better independantly... i know how to share but i still get in a fit if i don't have things my way...

also, being the only child of a single parent, i'm used to having twice as much attention... and being twice as spoiled hehe... but i'm expected to work up to certain standards, which is a pain in the ass...

That sounds much more positive than the way I described it- :laugh2: - pretty much describes me to a tee...