Clubplanet Nightlife Community

can you get arrested if....... help@!

can they arrest you in a club if your caught selling K?? What is the procedure if they find you with jars. Do they call the cops or just kick you out?? And if you do get arrested what is the procedure the police do to you? do you have to post bail or what??

let me knoe the deal please!!

=D:confused:

Wait- let me get this straight- you're asking if you can get arrested for selling an illegal substance???

Yes, you can- if you do get caught selling in a club, it's up to their security whether or not they involve the police or just kick you out of the club. As far as what happens if the police get involved, I don't know the answer to that.

Ok if you get caught in a club they will do one of the following or all of the following:

take your drugs and let you go. (best case scnenario)

make you rat someone out then let you go.

take your drugs and kick you out.

take your drugs and your money and kick you out.

beat the shit out of you take your drugs and your money then kick you out.

Just turn you over to the authorities.

or do all of the above, then turn you over to the authorities.

the police will then decide the severity based on how much ish you still got on you and the story the bouncer/owner of the club/whoever the fuck your dumbass got caught by tells them.

Most times police are not involved, but sometimes there are undercovers in the club then you are fucked my friend they usually stick out like a soar thumb though.

imo not worth it. go to have a good time, don't be shady.....

about a year ago i was @ sum club near boston...called the palace...its pretty big and gets a big turnout...but its a shithole if u ask me....well anyways....my friend picked up a real shitty batch of e's and told me to try and sell them...i had about 16 in my pocket...when sum dickhead bouncer saw me talkin 2 sumone with my hand in my pocket and grabbed me...put his hand right in my pocket and pulled out the bag...started laughing telling me "how good his instincts were"....i laughed as well telling him they were fake pills that i was sellin to make money on tools in the club...after a little argument at the door they just kicked me out...i guess it just depends on the bouncer...damn if i was a bouncer i would get over on madddddddd shit and just boot ppl out....they really dont wanna get the police involved...ya know....cuz then it brings down the reputation of the club for being known for drugs...etc....just plan on losing ur shit and seeing the door if u get caught...

if they do turn u over to the cops or if an undercover gets u,,, u are really fucked. u will spend the night in the local holding cells then see a judge, the niext moring/afternoon. then they will most likely set bail for you, if u are good and have no priors u will be relesed without bout (on your own recognicance) if u dont maike it u go to rykers till your next court date... if this happens on saturday night u will be really screwd cuz u can see the judge till monday :(

ohh yea for any cops reding this .....:blown:

yeah, from what I've seen in clubs the bouncers/security will rarely if ever turn you over to the cops...if you get caught by a Narc thats another story. What I see most of the time is that they will take what the find on you and some/all of your money and then either kick you out or let you stay. This past weekend at a club in the city, security brought this kid into a handicap stall and basically stripped him down. They came out with a handful of pills which they obviously confisctated...but I saw the kid a few hours later in the club with a really depressed look on his face. So, if you get caught by security I would act really really scared and avoid acting like an asshole...cause in the end it is up to them what happens to you.

My friends have been getting caught a lot recently at Exit. Whatever. I saw some kid get caught at Matrix though up in Poughkeepsie, and they kicked him out, he talked trash, and then like 3 huge ass bouncers came after him and dragged him to an alley to take all his money and then the kid never came back out. So go figure. :rolleyes:

at least in this state K isnt in the same class of drugs as E is...buddy of mine sold some k to a undercover and they thought it was coke or meth and couldnt identify it and listed it as "a substance"...if u dont have weight i wouldnt worry bout it..if u have a few bags tell them its personal use and youll get a slap on the hand with a posession charge..u get caught with weight and money and itll be posession and attempted distribution...and if your stupid enuf to have a knife or god forbid a gun on you then it would be kicked up to weapons charges and posession and attempted dist...those suck

or so i saw on tv?

:D

Was at an after hours club a few weeks ago and this club has pretty much the setting and people that go there for nothing but more drugs and to get more fucked up and have a nice surronding for a comedown. But while I was in there two uniformed police officers came in and arrested a guy. Word (rumor) thru the place was that one of the bouncers caught him selling and didn't do anything but call the police.

Don't know the outcome of this, and don't even know if that is what he was arrested for, I don't even know if he was arrested, I didn't walk outside to see and I sure the fuck wasn't going to ask the cops what the hell they were doing in the club.

As far as getting busted, it all depends on the club.

Was at a huge party in Germany and my friends were just looking at a pill they had bought when the security came up to them and wanted to see what it was. Police were already there because it was such a large event that the security guys took them straight to the police where they wrote down thier names and let them go back into the party. Nothing at all happened to them except they lost thier pill.

at least in this state K isnt in the same class of drugs as E is...

that is not tru,,, e and k are both schedule 1 controlled substances ,, they are the exact same, and cops are really going after k in nyc and shit so its not gona be like a bs possesion there gona try and fuck u if u get caught

Originally posted by jonnyblaze2001

at least in this state K isnt in the same class of drugs as E is...

that is not tru,,, e and k are both schedule 1 controlled substances ,, they are the exact same, and cops are really going after k in nyc and shit so its not gona be like a bs possesion there gona try and fuck u if u get caught

ur wrong buddy. k is a scheduel 3. look at erowid