Clubplanet Nightlife Community

anaother suicide bombing in isreal

stonedcl one little note to your bizarre logic

heres the difference between what israelis are doing and what palestinians are doing

after the Netanya bombing, which didnt kill 2 israelis as you said, but 30, IDF went in to Jenin to take out groups responsible for this murder.

the IDF military 'atrocity' as you called it, left 51 palestinian dead, 30+ of whom were gunmen, the other victims were caught up in a cross fire. The IDF reserve soldiers, men that never wanted to step a foot into jenin until the disgusting passover bombing that killed some holocaust survivors, these soldiers took part of their salaries in donation to the palestinians who were displaced due to this incursion. never mind that those houses were rigged by explosives by Hamas gunmen, who publicly admitted it.

heres what the palestinains did.

after the IDF withdrew, hamas and islam jihad announced they would regroup, and continue their 'martyr' operatoins against civilians, by blowing up clubs, restaurants, poolhalls, like the one that happened yesterday, and no it didnt kill 2 people as your moronic logic says. it killed 19. 19 people murdered specifically and intentionally. go figure this one out asshole.

dmitry, good post.

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by notallthere

I DON'T GIVE A SHIT IF YOU HAVE FRIENDS OVER THERE. ONLY PEOPLE I CARE ABOUT OVER THERE IS OUR MEN. I WOULD RATHER NUKE THE WHOLE CONTINENT AND KILL EVERY LAST ONE OF THEM THEN HAVE ONE OF OUR GUYS GET A SCRATCH ON THERE KNEE.

yo..... WTF is wrong wit u??? obviously u're a self absorbed fucked up piece of shit 4 saying that..... ok u may not care if he has friends over there but u hafta fuckin think of other ppl b4 u make stupid ass remarks as u just did.... do u have any standards??.... obviously not and our guyz don't necessarily hafta go there and fight and neither does our country.... every fuckin time we get involved every1 gets fucked over..... anywayz our country is going over there by choice not b/c any1 is forcing us.... and while we do alway get involved since we're a "world power" (a stupid one), we are obligated 2 do so

Arafat and his "not" wanting peace has little to do with these lowlives who take matters into their own hands and blow themselves up....many of these suicide bombers are not affliated with Arafat or the cause even, so just because the bombers are of Arab descent does not mean they all work for Arafat and that he sends them out to do this shit. Can you spell I-G-N-O-R-A-N-T for me?:idea:

Not sure if you guys know this but the Saudi prince who tried to give 10 million to New York in Sept (the mayor threw it back in his face) got rich from buying stock of American companies. One of his big investments was Time Warner and AOL, who merged not to long ago and own CNN. Now you think they would be pro-Israeli if one of their biggest stock holders is a Muslin Arab?

Dmitry

i JUST WANTED TO SAY ONE more thing. To the person that said this does not concern you, you are wrong..

Sept 11th happen cuz our SUPPORT OF ISRIAL.

Do u pay taxes?

Well do you know about 8 million tax dollars a DAY go to Isrial so they can build up there military and kill inocent palisines?

3 Billion a year and we get the shit end of the stick.

So to all those that say it dont concern you think again?

Originally posted by dmitry1

Not sure if you guys know this but the Saudi prince who tried to give 10 million to New York in Sept (the mayor threw it back in his face) got rich from buying stock of American companies. One of his big investments was Time Warner and AOL, who merged not to long ago and own CNN. Now you think they would be pro-Israeli if one of their biggest stock holders is a Muslin Arab?

Dmitry

You also know why the check got thrown in his face?

Cuz he spoke the truth and said that if we dont change our forign policies this will not be the end of it and gullian being the jew he is didnt really like hearing the truth so threw the loot back!!

Originally posted by philo

there is a particle in arab blood which grows in it since very young age, and which makes violence a necessary part of their lives. land, poverty, jihad, etc. are all excuses. of course, it has everything to do with their education and propaganda. and before someone starts screaming 'racist remarks! all people are the same!' let them look at the entire middle east region.

1. today on your CNN network, (which is a most anti-israeli network and is not own by jews as some of you like to say, but by a saudi arabian oil lord) you'll see that there was an bus bombing in pakistan, islamic militant group is suspected.

2. muslims in pakistan are fighting with india for Kashmir, which they claim to be muslim town, and where they a little while ago, built a mosqueon the ruins of the hindu temple.

3. as far as phillippins, a muslim militant group, of whom most are arabs, is fighting for 'their land' in phillippin islands. rediculous!

there are more. no point of listing them all.

someone better do the world a big favor and come up with the solution to the entire problem....

sassa, what do you think? ... j/k kidding, i don't need any of your naive and stupid opinions :)

i will refrain from making any "stupid and naive remarks" according to how you think they are stupid and naive....:rolleyes:

jackass.

Originally posted by stonedcl

Cuz he spoke the truth and said that if we dont change our forign policies this will not be the end of it and gullian being the jew he is didnt really like hearing the truth so threw the loot back!!

bro you are a moron. guiliani isnt a jew. you are the one who needs to learn the facts.

No one said if it was the truth or not, you dont go to ground zero and talk that way. Does the name Guilliani sound Jewish to you, he's Cathelic.

i JUST WANTED TO SAY ONE more thing. To the person that said this does not concern you, you are wrong..

Do u pay taxes?

Well do you know about 8 million tax dollars a DAY go to Isrial so they can build up there military and kill inocent palisines?

We also gave 4 billion to Egypt last year, why? They freakin hate the US. I'm glad my taxes are going to a good cause like Israel. Listen, if US didn't support Isreal the Arab states would crush it, they tried in 1967, but Israel kicked ass, took more land from them. You ever look at the map of Middle east from the 20's? I suggest you do that, look who really took the land from your people. Did you read my post about the Suicide Bombers, how it is a threat to the world, but you dont give a shit obviously. You honestly think that your people want there land back? They want to wipe the Jews off the face of the world, just read some books that are giving out to students in Saudi Arabia. They blame Jews for WWI, WW2, and every war in Europe. Brain washed people just like you. Btw we give Israel alot more then 3 billion in Aid, do your research son, then maybe you'll look a bit smarter in your posts, I'm still laughing from that Guilliani is a Jew post. Btw before you accuse me of being a Jew, I'm not religious, I'm against organized religion, its a crutch for the weak minded such as yourself.

Dmitry

The truth is that none of us really know what is going on over there and you cant belive what u see on the TV.

What the facks are is that we do give isrial 3 Billion a year to build up there military which has almost surpased ours, and it comes out of our checks.

What does the US get for its giving to Isrial..Hmm

They get 80 of the world population hating the USA.

You get greedy sharone who dont even listen to what bush says when he tells them to pull out?

Sorry but we paid for that high hoarse that sharone rode in on and then tanks that dystroyed everything palistine built?

9-11 happen cuz our support for Isrial..FACT

The truth is that none of us really know what is going on over there and you cant belive what u see on the TV.

What the facks are is that we do give isrial 3 Billion a year to build up there military which has almost surpased ours, and it comes out of our checks.

You get greedy sharone who dont even listen to what bush says when he tells them to pull out?

Sorry but we paid for that high hoarse that sharone rode in on and then tanks that dystroyed everything palistine built?

you are making yourself look like a bigger idiot. i do know whats goign on over there. my friends who live over there tell me all the time. how would you feel if you were afraid to go to a club on a fri night in fear of it getting blown up? how would you feel that you might die while trying to go foos shopping or shopping for clothes??? this is a reality for these people.

stonedlc, you know, the extent of human stupidity amuses me everytime is see your posts. by your logic that we support israel (learn to spell Israel) , and we got attacked due to our alliance. so by this logic, we should not have supported Britain and the Allies during ww2, because the japanese bombed pearl harbor?

you know nothing of the israeli people. you obviously know nothing of israel's neighbors either. do me a favor, go get a cookie or something.

Originally posted by dmitry1

We also gave 4 billion to Egypt last year, why? They freakin hate the US. I'm glad my taxes are going to a good cause like Israel. Listen, if US didn't support Isreal the Arab states would crush it, they tried in 1967, but Israel kicked ass, took more land from them. You ever look at the map of Middle east from the 20's? I suggest you do that, look who really took the land from your people. Did you read my post about the Suicide Bombers, how it is a threat to the world, but you dont give a shit obviously. You honestly think that your people want there land back? They want to wipe the Jews off the face of the world, just read some books that are giving out to students in Saudi Arabia. They blame Jews for WWI, WW2, and every war in Europe. Brain washed people just like you. Btw we give Israel alot more then 3 billion in Aid, do your research son, then maybe you'll look a bit smarter in your posts, I'm still laughing from that Guilliani is a Jew post. Btw before you accuse me of being a Jew, I'm not religious, I'm against organized religion, its a crutch for the weak minded such as yourself.

Dmitry

Dude im not relogious?

Religion starts wars..

Why do we need Isrieal, At least we get oils from the Arab states what does Isreal bring to the table?

Originally posted by sassa

Arafat and his "not" wanting peace has little to do with these lowlives who take matters into their own hands and blow themselves up....many of these suicide bombers are not affliated with Arafat or the cause even, so just because the bombers are of Arab descent does not mean they all work for Arafat and that he sends them out to do this shit. Can you spell I-G-N-O-R-A-N-T for me?:idea:

come on. do you really believe arafat has nothing to do with the bombers? he has a part in alot of those terrorist groups. he plays dumb to the press when in fact he is still part of these groups. the man is a terrorist plain and simple. he doesn't want peace he wants all jews dead.

Originally posted by j303j

you are making yourself look like a bigger idiot. i do know whats goign on over there. my friends who live over there tell me all the time. how would you feel if you were afraid to go to a club on a fri night in fear of it getting blown up? how would you feel that you might die while trying to go foos shopping or shopping for clothes??? this is a reality for these people.

The isrial military just marches into cities and sloughters families.

Thats right.

You are a fuckin Retart...

Suicide bombings are wrong but marching into someones home and killing them or holding them prisoners in there own homes?

Thats right?

come on. do you really believe arafat has nothing to do with the bombers? he has a part in alot of those terrorist groups. he plays dumb to the press when in fact he is still part of these groups. the man is a terrorist plain and simple. he doesn't want peace he wants all jews dead.

Dude do your jewish friends over there tell you how Irsial soldiers walk into palistine terotories and kill families or do they just tell you what to media does, everything they WANT you to hear..

The isrial military just marches into cities and sloughters families.

Thats right.

You are a fuckin Retart...

Suicide bombings are wrong but marching into someones home and killing them or holding them prisoners in there own homes?

Thats right?

wow you are that dumb. have you ever thought that the terrorist bombers hide out in these villages amongs the civilians so they don't know who is who. it's a sad fact but innocent peopel due die during war. these terrorists should be the blame for the deaths of so many innocent people. they are cowards.

please stop with your stupidty you are giving me a headache.

Why do we need Isrieal, At least we get oils from the Arab states what does Isreal bring to the table?

-----------------------------

:blown: learn to spell

lets see, now. what does israel bring to the table. hmmm

1. advanced computer technology (anyone use AIM-like thingie called ICQ??? guess who made it)

2. billions of dollars of financial returns on american and european business ventures -

Israel is now one of the most important technology centers in the world

Although venture capital investments in Israel have been active in an organized way only since the early 1990's, the State of Israel has become the second largest technology center in the world. It currently has over 3000 technology companies and hundreds of new ones are being established every year. The numbers are impressive: 91 Israeli high tech companies and their related securities are traded on NASDAQ, second only to Canada with 166.

Highly Educated and Skilled Workforce

Israel has among the highest rate of engineers and scientists relative to its general population. This skilled force, in addition to the sophistication of much of its military technology, has enabled Israel to consistently rank in the top five countries in U.S. patents issued per million of the population. Several high tech multinationals such as Motorola, 3COM, Oracle, Compaq, Intel, Microsoft, IBM and AOL understood the intellectual potential of Israel’s high tech community and locatedR&D and manufacturing facilities in Israel. There are currently 81 financial institutions in Israel that invest in high technology, of which 54 are venture capital firms that focus on mid to late-stage investments.

Investors are Actively Seeking Israeli Technology

Investment by foreign high tech firms in local companies has increased substantially over the years. In 1997 Applied Materials bought two companies for $300 million and in March 1999 BMC Software bought New Dimension Software for $650 million. So far in 1999 alone there have been M&A transactions in excess of $1.5 billion. In a high profile transaction, America Online bought Mirabilis, Ltd., the parent of the leading web community builder ICQ, for about $400 million and VerticalNet recently bought out the Israeli B2B 'marketmaker' platform company Tradaeum, for nearly $500 million. In a recent research report published by Goldman Sachs, the investment bank predicted that the high level of M&A activity will continue as “Israeli technology companies increasingly are recognized as global technology leaders”.

-source Delta-Ventures.com

3. Advanced military technology. The USAir Force uses Israeli made targeting software, munitions, fighter training and technology. Israeli air force is rated as the #1 trained and experienced air force in the world, man-to-man

4. Israeli foods flood the world market. i suggest you try some israeli yougurts and fruits, they taste a hell of a lot better than shit we eat here.

5. Israeli pharmaceuticals. Ever hear of TEVA?? they make those nice lil sandals?? they are also one of the largest pharma companies in the world

6. Israeli education system. rated as one of the best and most efficient in the world.

7. Israeli airline industry. one of the most safest and most efficient in the world. El AL

8. Israeli intelligence. You dont know how much information the Mossad gives to CIA, NSA, DoD and our other agencies that help thwart attacks.

9. Israeli technology sector is one of the most highly rated sectors in the world according to Moody's service.

do i need to go on??

lets see now, what do the surrounding arab states give us, as compared to israel, a country the size of new jersey

1. oil

2. olives

3. rugs

4. camels

5. jihad

6. hashish

7. more oil

8. dictatorships

9. oil rigs

10. sand

the above is an obvious stereotype, but i ask you seriously, what do they give us, with all their natural resources, what do those countries give to the world besides war and extremism? lets talk straight now. no bullshit, what do they give us??

Do u pay taxes?

sept 11 did not happen just because of our support of israel. these arab countries hate us for many reasons.

wow you are that dumb. have you ever thought that the terrorist bombers hide out in these villages amongs the civilians so they don't know who is who. it's a sad fact but innocent peopel due die during war. these terrorists should be the blame for the deaths of so many innocent people. they are cowards.

please stop with your stupidty you are giving me a headache.

You are so dumb dude...

If the Palistine People had Tanks and F-14's they would fight fair but they dont and have the $$ or the support like Isrial has so the only wat they can put there point across to the public is these suicide bombings and it is working. Its been too long that the Palistines have been prisoners in there own country Now the truth is starting to surface..

Watch