Clubplanet Nightlife Community

are u guys feelin vicious at roxy anymore

Guest saleen351
Originally posted by sadelb

i was at roxy about a month ago and it was dead. there. just seems like that party is gettin played out now.

I thought roxy was closed for renovations?

i was at roxy about a month ago and it was dead. there. just seems like that party is gettin played out now.

It was great the first 2 weeks. third week i went i was hearing the same songs being played injust about the same order. After that i stopped going. I might check it out for the grand-opening but after that it will be the same thing all over again.

Originally posted by bigpoppanils

although i agree with you that its gonna be a good night, why the fuck do you have to get all cheesy and shit?

*oooh*

johnnny's gonna baptize the phazon!

*oooh*

:rolleyes:

fuckin cornball

:tongue:

oh boy.....watch djustinh yank this one to the drama forum:rolleyes:

BG

Originally posted by bigpoppanils

although i agree with you that its gonna be a good night, why the fuck do you have to get all cheesy and shit?

*oooh*

johnnny's gonna baptize the phazon!

*oooh*

:rolleyes:

fuckin cornball

:tongue:

actually his response was rather clever

yours on the other hand was pretty corny

scott....you are wrong--

Johnny has been banned @ SF by Richard after his Exit benefit thing-- remember?

Johnny will be @ roxy. Roxy will be THE friday party this summer. The perfect mix of beautiful people, international dj's, and a great sound and lighting system to please everyone.

Just watch:D

Mike BuGouT

ehhhh just travel another 18 or so blocks down, and somewhere there is a cave, with only 8 lights, and a magical world of progressive dance music... where drums fly through the air, and people are dancing with their eyes closed to the beautiful and intense sounds coming from the speeeeaaaaakers. where race and problems are left at the door.

theres a little fantasy world if you just keeeeeep on drivin down the West Side Highway. Find it, and you might just like it :)

Originally posted by djmikebugout

scott....you are wrong--

Johnny has been banned @ SF by Richard after his Exit benefit thing-- remember?

Johnny will be @ roxy. Roxy will be THE friday party this summer. The perfect mix of beautiful people, international dj's, and a great sound and lighting system to please everyone.

Just watch:D

Mike BuGouT

when did u become head promoter? :tongue:

Originally posted by djustinh

ehhhh just travel another 18 or so blocks down, and somewhere there is a cave, with only 8 lights, and a magical world of progressive dance music... where drums fly through the air, and people are dancing with their eyes closed to the beautiful and intense sounds coming from the speeeeaaaaakers. where race and problems are left at the door.

theres a little fantasy world if you just keeeeeep on drivin down the West Side Highway. Find it, and you might just like it :)

Exit?:confused: :confused:

;)

Originally posted by sextacy911

what is this phazon everyone is talking about.. LOL i havent posted on this board in a month and all the talk from "going through it" finally changed lol...

:confused: :confused:

can sum1 explain the whole phazon thing to me??

can sum1 plz answer me i would liek to know lol

Originally posted by sextacy911

can sum1 plz answer me i would liek to know lol

its a really sick speaker system roxy is getting. twilo had it.. the bass is unreal.. the sound is sick... best system out there from what i know... at twilo deaf people use to go there and just dance to the bass. thats how intense this system is

Originally posted by djmikebugout

international DJs? like whom? Vicious doesn't exactly count.

Maybe if they got some of the saturday DJs in on Friday it would be worth going, but until then, I'll stick with DT on Fridays.

its a really sick speaker system roxy is getting. twilo had it.. the bass is unreal.. the sound is sick... best system out there from what i know... at twilo deaf people use to go there and just dance to the bass. thats how intense this system is

NICEEEEE i thought it was like a mixer or sumthing lol... sound freakin sick... gotta hear it

to say phazon is a speaker system isn't quite right. It's JBL speakers, nothing ultra-fancy about that. Phazon is more a system of setting them up, ampliphying them, etc. I'm not an expert, someone else can get specific. But it isn't just cool speakers.

Originally posted by bsb2002

to say phazon is a speaker system isn't quite right. It's JBL speakers, nothing ultra-fancy about that. Phazon is more a system of setting them up, ampliphying them, etc. I'm not an expert, someone else can get specific. But it isn't just cool speakers.

At least someone else knows the truth behind "Phazon"

People claim there is only one "Phazon" but the harsh reality is that this speaker setup, and style of horns, boxes, etc. etc. is all designed by JBL and they are numerous "Phazon" setups in clubs around the world.

Do not be fooled, this is just a particular design of JBL. ;)