Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Undercovers in clubs...

Ever have an undercover narc come up to you in a club and ask you if you know where to he can get some "e-bombs?" I love the ones that are really obvious and stand out. My favorite thing to do is actually engage them in a conversation about the club scene or the DJ who is spinning. If you are looking for a laugh the next time you are at a club, find one (they're normally older men with greased hair who have no sense of style...and they normally hang around the bathrooms) and just get them going. It wouldn't be a wise thing to do if you're holding though.

Before Roxy closed I had a guy ask me for five pills, I said I did not have any.

He says "come man I party at the tunnell all the time, I need pills"

I started laughing and was like sorry dude, can't help you. Maybe I'll see you at tunnel :laugh: :laugh:

Originally posted by zekefreak

Ever have an undercover narc come up to you in a club and ask you if you know where to he can get some "e-bombs?" I love the ones that are really obvious and stand out. My favorite thing to do is actually engage them in a conversation about the club scene or the DJ who is spinning. If you are looking for a laugh the next time you are at a club, find one (they're normally older men with greased hair who have no sense of style...and they normally hang around the bathrooms) and just get them going. It wouldn't be a wise thing to do if you're holding though.

well i was often asked to provide drugs, and i wondered why...than a fried of mine explained to me that because i look like a european, i'm always supposed to have drugs or know how to get them (if only that were the case). often when not even on drugs ppl would come up to me and asked me "hay man, where did yo get those?" and after relising i wasn't drugged thay'd just vanish....:laugh:

Originally posted by zlatang

well i was often asked to provide drugs, and i wondered why...than a fried of mine explained to me that because i look like a european, i'm always supposed to have drugs or know how to get them (if only that were the case). often when not even on drugs ppl would come up to me and asked me "hay man, where did yo get those?" and after relising i wasn't drugged thay'd just vanish....:laugh:

i hope ur right..thatd explain a lot to me..i get asked if im holding all the time

Originally posted by zekefreak

I think if you get caught selling fake pills in a club you can get into about as much trouble as if they were real.

. . . technically yes, but it'd be hard to throw the book at ya in court . . a good lawyer can get around that kind of nonsense . .

. . . hey. . . pssstt . . . . do you know where I can find some *extacy* . . . .

My best was a few weeks ago at Exit in the 1st floor bathroom...Damn man you look fucked, you have anything on you that you can sell me?

my response: (Weird look) your a cop arent you

Narc: No...definetely not, im just looking to get fucked up.

me: you guys are really bad at this shit

Next thing...Ok...please empty your pockets onto the garbage lid please...i started laughing...emptied everything and i was clean.

me: haha...get some practice, kids arent that stupid.

Originally posted by phuturephunk

. . . technically yes, but it'd be hard to throw the book at ya in court . . a good lawyer can get around that kind of nonsense . .

. . . hey. . . pssstt . . . . do you know where I can find some *extacy* . . . .

i wish i could help LOL...i mena bad extc you can find everywhere...

I had a whole class on 'substance abuse and addiction' last sem. in school. one of our classes was 2 narc's from NYPD coming in to talk to us. They stood up there and talked about how they both do 'undercover' work in clubs all the time- i was sitting there saying to myself, if I saw you in any club in jersey, let alone one in nyc i would say dam this guy looks a little out of place. The one guy was cool tho and talked about how he would always buy one or two pills of a guy, but then would have to wonder if he was just trying to be nice and hook a guy in the club up or if he was actually a dealer....he said most of the time if he searched the guy and he had under about 5 or 6 pills on him he would just let the guy go :) good to know isnt it?

Bern

Originally posted by clubbhoppintg

My best was a few weeks ago at Exit in the 1st floor bathroom...Damn man you look fucked, you have anything on you that you can sell me?

my response: (Weird look) your a cop arent you

Narc: No...definetely not, im just looking to get fucked up.

me: you guys are really bad at this shit

Next thing...Ok...please empty your pockets onto the garbage lid please...i started laughing...emptied everything and i was clean.

me: haha...get some practice, kids arent that stupid.

LOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

:laugh: :laugh: