Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Do Girls These Days Look For Relationships Or Just Ass?

msoprano

ok that was so not funny. . .:laugh:

I think lots of woman have become liberal and taken on the role men have played for many years because we just realized ITS NOT A CRIME TO FUCK FOR FUN ya know? :while staying safe of course::

Sex is a god given right and who should deny anyone of it?. . .

But everyone, and i mean, everyyyonnneee. . .does not want to be alone. . . ;)

Originally posted by clubkat

I think lots of woman have become liberal and taken on the role men have played for many years because we just realized ITS NOT A CRIME TO FUCK FOR FUN ya know?

yeah...what Kat said...

...and the other thing is...I think our generation is more aware of the divorce rate and all of that. I think if we all look at the relationships of our parents, our friends parents, or just relationships surrounding us....probably 80-90% of them have ended in divorce, or they have been divorced and re-married.

I think it's more a case of us all being a little smarter and a little more cautious....while having fun along the way.:D

It completely depends on the person. For girls your age though, yeah they're young and a lot aren't interested in tying themselves down. When I was 21 that was definitely my frame of mind. But I've had my fun, now I'd like something a little more substantial and secure.

I think that having a relationship is good yet at this point of my life I like the something quick better but it can always lead into something....only cause I have been through many relationship and I am enjoying the liberalness I have....

I agree with Clubkat too...

ASS from Clubkat and that's IT :D;)

It really just depends...I think things happen for a reason. I think it has to do more with the person than the timing most of the time...there are some ppl I meet that I would want a relationship with at any given time, and some I would never want one with ;). Everything shakes out at the end :D

yo i hear what you girls are saying and i totally understand that...i guess im just grew up a little old fashioned but i still prefer the relationship thing better...i still like playing the field but that just isnt as exciting to me...i like doing the dinner thing and just watching a movie at my house with my girl....well i dont have one as of now i was just stating a preference...:cool:

it depends on the guy...some guys you just consider one-night stand material...like hot, dumb guys..lol...j/k....and then some other guys have a bit more depth to them....they're more fun to be around, you connect a bit more than usual....it's all about the vibes and the personalities involved....

It really depends...honestly right now I want both - I want a serious guy I can have a relationship with and someone that I can just get ass from. But since you cant have the best of both worlds hehe - I would much rather a relationship...I like the stability.

Originally posted by tastyt

It completely depends on the person. For girls your age though, yeah they're young and a lot aren't interested in tying themselves down. When I was 21 that was definitely my frame of mind. But I've had my fun, now I'd like something a little more substantial and secure.

Same here