Clubplanet Nightlife Community

sony ericsson t68i

atomicapples

Originally posted by quittintime

how much you want for them? i have a friend who wants one. wanna trade shit for it?

no trade, this is not the playground.

t68i - $435 + 10 shipping FEDEX

v60 - $410 + 10 shipping FEDEX

remember if you are living in NYC. this will ONLY work for voicestream... why? voicestream is the only one using the GSM 900 network.

does it have a wire hookup for the computer (serial/usb) or just the bluetooth/modem wireless? Also u said its only available with voicestream in NY, does that go for NJ and PA too? Also I didnt see on the web site is the battery lithium ion, NiCAD or other? It has a very long ass talk time, looks like a great phone

Originally posted by milamber3

does it have a wire hookup for the computer (serial/usb) or just the bluetooth/modem wireless? Also u said its only available with voicestream in NY, does that go for NJ and PA too? Also I didnt see on the web site is the battery lithium ion, NiCAD or other? It has a very long ass talk time, looks like a great phone

nowadays most phones are come with lithium ion, but i will double check. as for the software, i think it uses info red, but the software is just so you can download pictures from the weba nd out it there. 1 thing thats cool about this phone is that there is a optional camera, to take pictures, and send them out, so when people call you (must have a phone thats worthy enough) their faces come up instead of the names... and vice versa.