Clubplanet Nightlife Community
Sign in to follow this  
webeclubbin

Shemales....

If your a guy....Would you, knowingly, let a female who was once a male but had the "operation" go down on you?

If your female....Would you let a shemale, a person with a penis and breasts, but who dresses like a female, have intercourse with you?

Originally posted by tommyarmani

how about guy dressed as a girl that is a homosexual, getting butt fucked by a lesbian dressed as a man with a strap on dildo. what would that be classified as??

Thats for another post. Please answer only the above my fellow clubber Mr. Armani.

Originally posted by webeclubbin

If your a guy....Would you, knowingly, let a female who was once a male but had the "operation" go down on you?

If your female....Would you let a shemale, a person with a penis and breasts, but who dresses like a female, have intercourse with you?

no, I wouldnt.. I have nothing against them, but the image of someone who looks completely like a woman, yet has a dick, kinda freaks me out...

Originally posted by webeclubbin

yeah if they were hot!

I'd try it