Clubplanet Nightlife Community

What is it you want right now?

marcid21

you Know I was talking about this last night and Im stuck at what I want. I don't want a relationship but I just don't want plain old ass...so I want something in the middle. I like the whole meaningful aspect yet I want ass as well....I guess I'm one confused chica:confused: :(

Guest gabo
Something meaningful would be nice... and I do believe ass would be included with that...

fuck that! why would you want something meaningful... if all you really want to do is just fuck? I want to be single untill I am 35.

Guest gabo
Originally posted by tastyt

Shut up Pete because that's not even what I said. :bigfinger

uh oh I was told to shutup... listen trollop no one talks to me that way!:rolleyes:

Guest gabo
Originally posted by phatman

why dont you both just shut up and leave this thread alone...;):tongue:

she started it!! make her stop!

shes just pissed off at the world for being short..lol

. . I really don't know what I want anymore . .

. . . On one hand, I want to satisfy pure physical desire, on the other I'd really like the feeling of someone being "close" to me . . . I search for one and it never appears, so I search for the other thinking that the other one will happen (you know that whole load of bullshit about it happening when you least expect it . . ) . . and it never does . . so why even try anymore . .

. . There's something beautiful about solitude . . if you can fortify your soul to handle it . . .