Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Tonight@FIVE

Situated in DC's most fashionable club district, FIVE has reopened with an incredible new face and a weekly calendar to impress! And as the only club in the "18th Street Triangle" to have the authentic nightclub architecture without the pretentious dress code requirement, FIVE is launched to set a new standard in DC's club culture! Join STELLAR and BUILDING SOUND as we set the pace for this summer's hottest new club night!

S O L I D

DC's new Thursday night club-weekly dedicated to showcasing the upfront sounds of Tech and Progressive House. The start of this new club night will sure to please the connoisseurs of the

"techie-deep-groovy-tribal-bottom-heavy" sounds, which are unique to DC, and the absolute definition of SOLID! Alongside the resident DJs, special monthly national and international SUPER DJs will also be appearing!

Resident DJs:

KEITH GARDNER (Building Sound / Solid, DC)

&

TY T (Stellar / Balance / Solid, DC)

Look out for the street fliers, the GRAND OPENING and the 2xCD mixed by KEITH GARDNER & TY T entitled 'SOLID'.

==============

S O L I D

==============

21 to enter w/ Proper ID

NO DRESS CODE

10PM - 3AM

$5 entry / FREE Before 11PM

==============

S O L I D

==============

FIVE

1214 B 18th St N.W.

Washington DC

==============

S O L I D

==============

FIVE has been completely remodeled with a larger dance floor, new intelligent lighting, customized sound and a new staff!

==============

S O L I D

==============

For additional information:

www.stellardc.com

www.buildingsound.com

www.mthre3.com