Clubplanet Nightlife Community

What do you think of kids sexy clothes?

clamlicker

These days you see these 12-15 year old girls with the no-hip pants with short belly shirts and G-strings showing up their butts!

If a young girl had on clothes like this back when I was in HS everyone would think she was a whore! (oh, I am only 30).

I realize fashion changes with society and no I am not some right wing religious wack job who wants to ban art and control what music and movies people see.

But don't you think that these fashions on young girls are getting a tad bit out of hand?

Yes, i do believe they are getting a little out of hand, and they don't know what they're getting themselves into.

It's one thing to desire attention, and a totally other thing to give away so much of oneself just for self-gratification :blank:

I think it's disgusting!

A few months ago I went out to buy my 11 yr old cousin an outfit for her birthday, something I thought would take half an hour or so. NOT! It took me an entire day searching in girls departments and stores for a decent outfit.

With so many pedophiles and sickos running around why would you allow your young daughter to dress that way or buy these clothes for her??? Which I'm sure has NOTHING to do w/ Britney Spears:rolleyes: :rolleyes:

Some times you can't tell how old the girls are they dress so "old" for their age! You start looking at a fine looking girl, you think maybe she is in college or something then BAM! it kind of sinks in that she is like 16! Then you are like HOLY SHIT! I was looking at a 16 year old!:eek: