Clubplanet Nightlife Community

I hate this but it is so fuckin true.....

axel-a-promos

sometimes it's not about being in the mood, you just dont feel like having sex with that person :laugh:

like if a guy said something stupid early on in the evening and at that point you decide youre not giving him any because hes an idiot so no matter how hard he tries and no matter how horny you are, hes still not getting any. :tongue:

Originally posted by axel-a-promos

Howcome when a girl is not in the mood, its impossible to get her in bed, ....

but, if a guy is not in the mood, a juicy kiss on the neck is enough to start fucking the shit out of her??????

Because we are brainless dolts who think with our little heads!:D

Another thing that diferentiates men from women in the sex dept. is the fact that women will use sex to get things. You know, "if you take me out to dinner tonight you might just get lucky". Guys don't do that! Guys are like; "Fuck dinner lets have sex!"

Are men and women even the same type of animal?:hat:

Originally posted by clamlicker

Another thing that diferentiates men from women in the sex dept. is the fact that women will use sex to get things. You know, "if you take me out to dinner tonight you might just get lucky". Guys don't do that! Guys are like; "Fuck dinner lets have sex!"

Are men and women even the same type of animal?:hat:

. . no, different species . .

Well for me, Once im turned off, IM TURNED OFF!!!! I just get disgusted by you or even just the thought of you touching me makes me freakin sick to my stomach.

But a guy is never really NOT in the mood. HE just likes playing hard to get sometimes. Sometimes its there way of getting the chic to be more aggressive.

Ive seen it reverse too where a girl would have her knees bolted togeather...then you nibble a little on her ears and soon enough shes leglocked to your face.

:flame:

But I doubt any female would ever inform us men of ther wicked "sex powers" ...you just have to dominate over them and take what you want.

Originally posted by somebitch

no matter how hard he tries and no matter how horny you are, hes still not getting any. :tongue:

see?? thats what i hate...if i know she is horny, but she is playing games (they think its a tease) , it fuckin kills me..

but if she wants it and i try to tease and say no............

oh shit!!! i wont get any for days .......lol:laugh:

but, if a guy is not in the mood, a juicy kiss on the neck is enough to start fucking the shit out of her??????

ummmm i beg to differ. . .

<~ horn-kat

That's funny because I never use sex as a tool, it's just not right to do that. Plus, I am usually the one begging for sex, damn I am such a horny girl. I have friends that say, oh if you use sex as a tool and shut him off you will get what you want. I am just too weak to do that, my man says let's have sex I am always game...:D

Originally posted by prplhz

That's funny because I never use sex as a tool, it's just not right to do that. Plus, I am usually the one begging for sex, damn I am such a horny girl. I have friends that say, oh if you use sex as a tool and shut him off you will get what you want. I am just too weak to do that, my man says let's have sex I am always game...:D

haha i like your new sig.. its that your kitty??

but yeah same here. my guy says i am worse than him and calls me nympho. he may be the one that initiates at ngiht, but i am usually the one that is poking around looking for round 2 ..... :tongue: he whines that it prevents him from going to the gym cuz he's too tired. boo hoo

I dont know what u are talking about...just click the right buttion and I turn on.....!:)

Originally posted by totallytrance

I dont know what u are talking about...just click the right buttion and I turn on.....!:)

agreed! all people act out of STATES. bring a girl in the right state and she will WANT to fuck you. to accomplish that you have to know what brings her into that state (her "hot buttons" as trancy pointed out). with some women it is rather easy with some it is rather complicated to get them into state. for some it is candle light, for some hours of cuddling, for some it is telling them how precious they are, for some is it talking naughty to them, and some are just horny all the time ;)!

so find out what her hot buttons are and you will be able to get her to want you (almost) whenever you want.