Clubplanet Nightlife Community

ATTN All Steroid Users...Help Me Out!!

I'm looking to get into using steroids. I've been reading up on them a lot lately and feel like I'm finally ready to give them a go. But I've seen a lot of different opinions on them and different stacks that should be tried. I don't wanna get huge..I'm 5'10 150, I'm pretty thin. I have like a basketball body...skinny but some tone to me. Again, I dont wanna get HUGE, I just wanna get really cut up. And I want that washboard stomach. A little more size would be nice, but nothing too drastic..

Yes I know I can just work out, but I've BEEN working out for a year and half and I cant get any bigger or cut up any more. It's really hard...thus I'm turning to roids. Can you please give me some suggestion of good stacks to try? I heard Winstrol was good because it's water based on the side effects are very low...is that true? What can be stacked with Winstrol to really cut me up and add a little bit of size?

Also, if there are any real good informative websites out there please post links.

Thanks.

^^

Thanks but that's not actually reality. Different steroids have different side effects and not everyone gets any of the side effects normally associated with steroid use, especially the shrinking penis. That's one of the most common misconceptions. I've done my reasherch, believe me, I wouldnt do anything w/o knowing all the risks involved. That fact is steroid use isn't all that dangerous.

Originally posted by clamlicker

Hope you don't care that your weenie will shrink and that you will be stressing your heart out.

Riods are stupid and so is anyone who uses them.

Reality sucks some times, sorry if I brought you down man.

this is exactly the advice you can expect from a dumbass that has no clue about steroids.

anyway, its hard to answer your question and tell you what will work cuz every1 responds differently to different compounds. It took me few years before i got my doses and drugs in order. expect the same.

I hope youre at least 18 or older, or youll do yourself more harm then good by using, you should know that if you done some reasarch.

Let me tell you one thing though, juice is not the magic pill. Every1(well almost) can get big while theyre on, but only few can keep their new muscles when they stop.

Im sure a lot of guys will tell you to use dbol and such. Dont. IMO start with something milder then dbol, find some sust, and take it with equipose. Make sure you get clomid/novaldex/armidex and hcg to avoid most estrogen related side effects.

Run the sust 8 weeks and eq for 12. You should see decent results. As far as doses 500mg of sust/week(split it up into 2 injections) and 400 mg of equipose/week.

Both drugs are very easy to get, and pretty cheap.

If you want to spend lil more $, you can try deca and winstrol or primobolan depot/winstrol(this one being my favorite)

umm PM me or post here if you want to talk more, also go check out other boards, such as undergroundsupplements.com, anabolex.com meso-rx.com, anabolics.com, renegadebodybuilding.com triedia.com to learn more. Youll get way bettere advice there then on this board.

Good luck and have fun!

tommy

listen to diesel77 - lots of good info in his post (thanks for saving me the typing :) )

As he said, we really dont know that much about how much you want to spend on this or anything like that. But- if you looking for something that will work, and isnt all that expensive

do 300mg of Deca a week

500mg of test (also known as sustanon, a brand of test) a week

break up the test shots into 2 shots a week (sunday and thursday works ok) each of 250mg. In you sunday shot you can mix the 300mg of Deca and the test together so you only have to give yourself two TOTAL injections a week.

Make sure you have some Nolvadex on hand in case any gyno (bitch tit) symptoms break out, and start running clomid 3 weeks after your last test shot so you can get your nutz back up to normal size.

to the poster above, your penis size does not change, what does become affected however is the size of your testicles- while on testosterone based steroids your body realizes that there is already far too much test in your system, and shuts down its natural production of it (hence why your nuts shrivel up). Once you stop taking the test, and you begin clomid, your natural test production starts again and your all back to normal.

check out www.elitefitness.com for LOTS of useful info. Make sure you know what your buying and that you can trust your source- you dont wanna be injecting some strange unknown shit into your ass...

When your on, make sure you get plenty of protien (chicken, protien shakes, protien bars, whatever you can get your hands on). You should shoot for 2 grams of protien per day, per pound of body weight. To save you the expense of finding out yourself which shakes, etc tase ok I'll just tell you which ones I like- I like the Dutch Choclate flavor of MD Labs protien shakes, in the mornings, and pre/post workout Designer Whey's orange flavored protien drink isnt bad (tastes kinda like orange gatorade) and gives you about 45g of protien...you can pick both up at either Vitamin Shoppe or GNC (unless you have a GNC gold card and are buying on the first 7 days of the month, they are both cheaper to get at Vitamin Shoppe) As for protien bars, some people like them, I personally have yet to find one that dosn't taste like shit...if you do please let me know lol!

Feel free to shoot me an email if you have any more ?'s or if I left something out..

Good luck, train hard!

Bern

if u say u just wanna get shredded up....and not really blow up....i would go the route of a winstrol/deca stack....you'll put on about 10-15 lbs...and there will be very little bloating (water retention which comes with test).......this cycle will also have less side effects....tho i admit its a blast to be on test (outta control sex drive).....there are alot of side-effects that come along with it....you'll most likely break out with zits, ur hairline could recede a little bit, and u could develop some gyno (u can prevent that tho).....but from what you've said...i think winny/deca would be the best thing 4 ya.....as far as brands are concerned....zambon or stromba winstrol amps are the best...and also beware of tokyo products....their winstrol is garbage and their deca has tested out in the past as testosterone....

Originally posted by billyfromboston

if u say u just wanna get shredded up....and not really blow up....i would go the route of a winstrol/deca stack....you'll put on about 10-15 lbs...and there will be very little bloating (water retention which comes with test).......this cycle will also have less side effects....tho i admit its a blast to be on test (outta control sex drive).....there are alot of side-effects that come along with it....you'll most likely break out with zits, ur hairline could recede a little bit, and u could develop some gyno (u can prevent that tho).....but from what you've said...i think winny/deca would be the best thing 4 ya.....as far as brands are concerned....zambon or stromba winstrol amps are the best...and also beware of tokyo products....their winstrol is garbage and their deca has tested out in the past as testosterone....

Ok, so drop the test and just do the winny/deca?

What should the cycle consist of? Do you know how many MG's per day for the winny and what about the deca? Thank you the help.

Originally posted by bleachblond420

Ok, so drop the test and just do the winny/deca?

What should the cycle consist of? Do you know how many MG's per day for the winny and what about the deca? Thank you the help.

can't speak for the winny cause i never used it before, but as for the deca, if this is your first cycle you should be ok with 300-350mg/week (one injection a week)

Bern

Originally posted by bleachblond420

It depends what u get for winny...if u get injectable 50mg amps....1 every other day...or even stretch it out to 1 every 3rd if u had to...if u get oral tabs on the other hand...it depends what strength tabs they are...this dude IP out in china makes 50mg tabs...half of 1 of those a day is more than enough....but the strength varies from brand to brand....20mg a day is adequate....berniec was right about the deca.....300-350mg is good...

good luck on the cycle bro

also,

You can get 3 bottles of test 200 which will cost you about 60 bucks each and armidex(generic will run you about $2/tab) get 30 tabs

you can then use 500mg of test/week with 1/2 tab of armidex/day for 8 weeks.

you wont get any bloat or estrogen related side effects because armidex will prevent it. So no zits, bloat or gyno.

You will still need clomid with this cycle. You should stay pretty lean depending on how strick your eating habits are.

the whole cycle should cost lil over $200.

Very cheap and effective.

Just some observations:

300 mg of deca/week is too low even for begginer. Use 600mg. The side effects will be the same as with the lower dose yet youll get more positive effect(muscle growth)

You will still need clomid with deca, and deca is known in some ppl to comletely shut down your sex drive. So be carefull...

As far as winstrol goes, Its pretty weak, so 50mg/day would be a better dose then 50mg every other day. I have to add that you will be happy with the results if your body fat % is low. If youre chunky you wont get much out of winny.

Your diet should be your priority right now, and even more so when youre using. Keep your protein high, eat complex carbs, and make sure you get enough calories.

Take your time and make up your mind, then if you decide to go with something make sure you do it 100% correct and stick to it.

There are tons of resources out there, use them

you could go with diesel's reccomendation as well....my first cycle was T200 by itself...and i put on about 15lbs and was pretty damn happy about it...but the only thing the arimidex is gonna prevent is water retention and gyno...wont help against zits (need accutane)....wont help with hairloss (some propecia)......and diesel's right about deca and sex-drive....there's this shit called deca-dick....a case where u can't get it up lol.....i've done 3 cycles and all have been based with test....but i broke out each cycle on my shoulders and chest a lil...my hairline has receded a tiny bit....and my nipples swelled up a little bit while i was on.....so beware of the side-effects...ya kno?

Originally posted by clamlicker

Hope you don't care that your weenie will shrink and that you will be stressing your heart out.

Riods are stupid and so is anyone who uses them.

Reality sucks some times, sorry if I brought you down man.

Nice educated response to a serious question.

Weenie shrink. Not exactly sure where you heard that one. The truth of the matter is that when a person is on testosterone replacement therapy, that their testosterone is abnormally high and this actually causes more of an erection - so in all actuality you "Weenie" does not shrink but will actually be a little larger while on.

Now, maybe you got confused with the fact that if you body has abnormally high levels of testosterone then it is possible for their balls to stop producing testosterone - this will can cause a shinkage of the balls in some people, which as soon as test is back to normal - the balls will kick in again.

And as far as roids being stupid as well as anyone who uses them. Well, I am not even going to respond to that one.

later

Nautica

IMO, and I know some will disagree with this one. Originally, fina was meant to be a steroid for the experienced user. That is not neccessarily the case in more.

Deca, can make users hold water. Some more so then test even. Me included.

Go with

Fina 37.5 mg ed

winny or anavar 50 mg per day

Take in at least 200 grams of protein per day and that many good clean carbs. like brown rice and oatmeal.

Keep your workouts extremely intense but short. Work out each body part only 1 time per week.

And remember, You goals are going to be met through training, eating, and rest. Drugs will only play maybe a 5 percent role.

Good Luck

Nautica

Sorry, I forgot to mention.

If you can only get your hands on test you will be fine. Do not worry about bloat. bloat is only caused from your bodies increase in estrogen due to aromatization of testosterone to estrogen. Get some liquidex from pumpnpose.com and take .5 mg per day and drink lots of water.

You will be very pleased with the results.

Nautica

Diesel Very well saqid and bleachblond I am in the same boat you are I was 135 in January I am really cut so thats not the problem.

The problem is I need size...Naturally going to the gym since January I gained 14 LBS, I am 149 cut....I am going into my 3rd week of Deca (Greek) is you can get your hands on that great shit I am slowly seeing size not much but I am seeing something so good luck.................

Originally posted by badassmafuka

Diesel Very well saqid and bleachblond I am in the same boat you are I was 135 in January I am really cut so thats not the problem.

The problem is I need size...Naturally going to the gym since January I gained 14 LBS, I am 149 cut....I am going into my 3rd week of Deca (Greek) is you can get your hands on that great shit I am slowly seeing size not much but I am seeing something so good luck.................

Deca is very slow acting, you will most likely not notice any results at all until the 4th or 5th week

Nautica

I say drop the steroids altogether.....your not training right if you have been working out for a year and no results. Use protein shakes/bars to put on weight and do about 8-10 reps per set for a good cut. Most lean people undereat(ie less than 6 meals a day)so its hard to see any changes. And protein every day does the trick.

Steroids are nothing without the right training anyway

Josh

you guys should try

ip winny 100mg/ed

GH 6iu;s/day

primo depot 700mg/week

ip super clen 1.5 tabs/day

taking in about 200 grams of protein, and maybe 100grams of carbs/day. You will get skinny as fuck with this.

next one for me will be

test 400 +dbol + armidex

First off i think that you are no where near ready for steroid use. But hey if your gonna do it then do it right. theres many different ways for you to go. for instance a cutting cycle that i like would be the following:

10 week cycle:

weeks 1-10: 400mg Equipose every week

weeks 3-10: 50mg everyday winstrol (anything less would be pointless. also winstrol is water based, which means that you could also drink the injectables. injecting everyday gets to be annoying. i always drink my winny injects 50mg everyday. plus its cheaper than the tabs. either way its up to you)

weeks 5-10: 50-100mg Proviron every day

*No need to take clomid, arimidex, nolvadex, etc for this cycle*

(you could even replace the equipose with primobolan if ya want)

another stack to put on a little more size:

10 week cycle:

weeks 1-10: 500mg Sustanon every week

weeks 1-10: 400mg Deca or Equipose every week

weeks 3-10: 50mg Winstrol every day

*Run arimidex .25mg every day. start this 2 weeks into your cycle*

*Begin clomid use 3 weeks after last shot. run it 50mg every day week 1 - 100mg every other day week 2 - 50mg every day week 3*

*No novladex and hcg is needed you are already running arimidex and clomid post cycle. you will just be wasting your money*

im not gonna even go into dieting, training etc. there are a million different stacks. these are just some i would prefer.

Originally posted by tommyarmani

Originally posted by sfcraz01 also winstrol is water based, which means that you could also drink the injectables. injecting everyday gets to be annoying. i always drink my winny injects 50mg everyday

your not joking, because i have been in the game a while & have never heard of drinking water based shit. are you serious & your body is able to digest it without wasting any of it??

You can drink winny, not b/c it is water based but due to the fact that it is C17AA, which means it can go through the liver without being destroyed. BUT, from experience shots are more effective.

Nautica

Originally posted by tommyarmani

i also have another question. regarding mixing shots in the needle, can you mix deca & equipoise (the 200 mg variety). as a general rule, you shouldnt mix water & oil based ones?? someone help me out here

Yes you can mix deca with eq. AND you can also mix water with oil. I do it all the time and there is no reason that you should not do it.

If someone can think of a reason - let me know.

Nautica