Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Snowball takes over Thursdays at Modern...

We are proud to announce that starting May 23rd, Snowball will be taking over Thursdays at Modern in DC. This event will be a bit different from our Sunday nights there, as we focus more on DANCING than CHILLIN'.

I hope that some of the CP'ers who haven't made it out yet to the Sunday nite event will be able to come to the new Thursday party.

The event will be 21 and over, and we will have a special CP guestlist available. More info soon...

:D

Originally posted by djbuster

We are proud to announce that starting May 23rd, Snowball will be taking over Thursdays at Modern in DC. This event will be a bit different from our Sunday nights there, as we focus more on DANCING than CHILLIN'.

I hope that some of the CP'ers who haven't made it out yet to the Sunday nite event will be able to come to the new Thursday party.

The event will be 21 and over, and we will have a special CP guestlist available. More info soon...

:D

where is Modern?

Hey Buster, is this starting tomorrow? If so I'm definitely checking it out.

Also, I took a listen to your demo, and it sounds good. Things are in a bit of a log jam right now as we are digging ourselves out of the mess that is Exit and taking over our new parties at Centro Fly and at Groovejet. Once that's finalized I will def. be in touch - I will email you more later, things are mad hectic over here!

Originally posted by vixenfoxxy

Hey Buster, is this starting tomorrow? If so I'm definitely checking it out.

Also, I took a listen to your demo, and it sounds good. Things are in a bit of a log jam right now as we are digging ourselves out of the mess that is Exit and taking over our new parties at Centro Fly and at Groovejet. Once that's finalized I will def. be in touch - I will email you more later, things are mad hectic over here!

hey vix.

no-the party isnt starting until may 23 (two weeks from now)...you still gonna be in town? lemme know.

hope everything works out with exit. talk to you soon!