Clubplanet Nightlife Community

victorias secret $50 panties!

so i buy a lot of my bras and panties there.. ok ok like 99%. and as you girls know, this stuff "aint cheap" so i was flipping through the new catalog and fell in love with this

attachment.php?s=&postid=818322

but c'mon $50!!! for a thong. (never mind $72 for the bra!)

anyone wanna buy me an early bday gift????

Originally posted by nycchic24

so i buy a lot of my bras and panties there.. ok ok like 99%. and as you girls know, this stuff "aint cheap" so i was flipping through the new catalog and fell in love with this

good taste i like too;) As for the $50 i think I will stick to my $10 g-strings from fredericks of hollywood

Originally posted by nycchic24

They're cute! I'd wait a while.....will probably go on their clearance sale catalog since no one will probably spend that on a thong.....

Originally posted by somebitch

i dont like victorias secret, their stuff seems so low quality.. id much rather spend my $ on a cosabella or la perla set.

i don't like victoria's secret, either; their stuff does fall apart and isn't made very well - that's always been my experience. i've also never found a bra from them that was supportive enough for 36d, and that's not even that big, people!

i'll stick with wolford ($45ish for a bra), and i like chantelle a whole lot, but they're a little pricey for me. i only have two from them.

i dont really like VS either. the only time i'll buy from them is when they're having the semi-annual sale.

i've been buying a lot of underwear from eberjey lately. the fabrics look and feel nice :) a little on the pricey side though - i just spent about 25$ on a pair of lacey bottoms. :eek:

Originally posted by italianchris19

Damn those are awesome, any girls wanna model them for me, my treat

wtf chris your not supposed to be havin other gurls model for u?!! wat bout me? im so pissed at u! i thought i was gonna model 4 u?! im jk. i'll talk to you soon sweetie. muahz ;)

Originally posted by italianchris19

Hey cutie i was hoping you would respond to this thread, because first you would look AMAZING in it and second there is noone else i rather have model it for me :) :) :) :)

aww thankx sweetie! your makin me blush though!! i think i better get my ass to the gym though so it would look amazing!! muahz thanx for makin me smile today..i needed it. ;)