Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Confimred, Robbie Fucking Rivera....

Guest saleen351

Guest saleen351

CAN'T WAIT, THIS SAT HERE IN SOBE.............. I'LL THROW A REVIEW UP FOR YOU GUYS AND MAYBE A PLAYLIST....

NEVER SEEN HIM BEFORE, I'M PRETTY PUMPED UP.... WHAT SHOULD I EXPECT? DID ANYONE CAUGHT HIM AT THE WMC...?

Guest saleen351
Originally posted by bmw4jay

Lucky son of a bitch!!! :mad:

HAVEN'T HOOKED UP IN A WEEK, SO I'M NOT THAT LUCKY.....:D

...dont expect robbie to play all harder progressive shit...

...expect alot of disco house.....my friend saw robbie in SOBE and said he played a lot soulful..funky...fun house music....should be awesome, have a good time...

dave

heard him@the Radio one live party at nikki beach during wmc!!!!Guy was off the hook!!!! opened up with liquid people monster with the acapella from shakedown at night, then proceded with sex, the hum melody and free yourmind... couldnt stop moving until he got off the decks!!!!!

Guest saleen351

And for all you FAGGOT ASS DANNY T FANS, I'M FINALLY GOING TO SEE HIM, NOT AT SHITTY VINYL BUT @ SPACE... MAY 27...... i CAN'T WAIT TO GO:rolleyes:

BUT I'M GOING... SO MY REVIEW WILL FOLLOW...

Originally posted by saleen351

And for all you FAGGOT ASS DANNY T FANS, I'M FINALLY GOING TO SEE HIM, NOT AT SHITTY VINYL BUT @ SPACE... MAY 27...... i CAN'T WAIT TO GO:rolleyes:

BUT I'M GOING... SO MY REVIEW WILL FOLLOW...

you will not be LET DOWN at all....danny rocks everyones world...i dont care who u are

dave

Guest saleen351
Originally posted by mikeydny

Saleen my brother were gonna gettttt fuckin nuts saturday night with Robbie and then at 2 weeks for D.T. at space..

we'll abuse every floridian around bro....

:laugh:

I'M OFFICALY DECLARING FLORIDA ANOTHER BORO OF NYC..... ONLY WAY WE CAN GET THESE CLUBS TO CHANGE.... BUT RR IS DEF A GREAT START... WHY DOESN'T HE PLAY CROBAR WITH ITS PHAZON IS BEYOND ME....

Originally posted by saleen351

I'M OFFICALY DECLARING FLORIDA ANOTHER BORO OF NYC..... ONLY WAY WE CAN GET THESE CLUBS TO CHANGE.... BUT RR IS DEF A GREAT START... WHY DOESN'T HE PLAY CROBAR WITH ITS PHAZON IS BEYOND ME....

wish he was playing @ Space, regardless were going nuts. :eek: