Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Tuesday nights

Anyone have any good ideas of a new Tuesday night. Me and my people have something in the works for finally a club to come with true city feeling. I am sick of the corny Doc's crowd and skeletons hanging from the ceiling. There is really nowhere to go, Divas is out of the question....crowd sucks there on Tuesdays....North Jersey needs somthing good during the week, something with energy and all hot house music, nothing corny like Shark Bar on Thursdays that plays all corny music....i was there one night and they were playing mostly 80's and hip hop....thumbs down on that night.

Originally posted by bigpimpn11

Anyone have any good ideas of a new Tuesday night. Me and my people have something in the works for finally a club to come with true city feeling. I am sick of the corny Doc's crowd and skeletons hanging from the ceiling. There is really nowhere to go, Divas is out of the question....crowd sucks there on Tuesdays....North Jersey needs somthing good during the week, something with energy and all hot house music, nothing corny like Shark Bar on Thursdays that plays all corny music....i was there one night and they were playing mostly 80's and hip hop....thumbs down on that night.

you promote your nights, and i'll promote mine, b/c obviously you are a promoter. i'm not hatin on your work, don't hate on mine.

be a professional, 1st rule on promoting don't try to downgrade anyones party, people will think you are threatened by it.

Shark Bar on Thursdays - no 80's - no hip-hop - just great house music.