Clubplanet Nightlife Community

CUM taste????

tommyarmani

I can't remember the exact things that makes cum taste pukey. I do know that it does change taste due to what you eat.

I know that if you have higher protien foods and eat things such as meat, that it tends to taste "better" ;) at least that's what i was last complimented on.

male vegetarians usually have crappy tasting cum, but most male vegetarians are gay anyhow :-p haha yeah i know that was lame

i read something about different foods changing the taste of your cum.. but any change it makes is very small.. pineapple is one thing that may make cum taste a little sweeter.. my boyfriends cum has never tasted much different regardless of what he has eaten..

My boyfriend's cum tastes different sometimes. SOmedays it'll just be gross and other days it wont even have a taste, its wierd.

and yes sometimes its sweet haha

and and what about girl's cum? i guess it goes for us too rite

Originally posted by tommyarmani

Is it true that CUM tastes similar to the sort of diet that one follows? like if someone eats a diet with spicey foods & garlic, their CUM will taste nasty...

yes its true. best tasting cum is guys who drink lots of pineapple juice or citrusy shit i love sweet cum, especially dripping off a hot throbbing cock!!! makes me go nuts... (no pun intended)

Originally posted by romy20

and and what about girl's cum? i guess it goes for us too rite

hmmm.. i never noticed whether or not diet affected that. Usually it's a matter of keeping good hygeine and being well hydrated. I suppose if your body's in good condition with a good diet, it'll prolly taste good :)

oh and the pineapple and citrus thing - good call!! :D I remember this stuff now!!!

Originally posted by quittintime

yes its true. best tasting cum is guys who drink lots of pineapple juice or citrusy shit i love sweet cum, especially dripping off a hot throbbing cock!!! makes me go nuts... (no pun intended)

So when we getting together???