Clubplanet Nightlife Community

KTU is playing SOUND OF GOODBYE!

Guest saleen351
Originally posted by njdionysus

KTU is going to ruin another good track, they have been playing SOUND OF GOODBYE - PERPETUOUS DREAMER. Hopefully they NEVER get their hands on ROBBIE RIVERA'S MIX!!!

NEW YORK we need a real 24/7 house and trance station!

BEEN THE RADIO ANTHEM DOWN HERE FOR OVER A MONTH NOW..

i hope it does well on ktu-- radio play means much success for Nervous the label and the artist as well....good luck to them....

Ktu does kill songs but i dont listen all day so I only hear them 2wice tops...

More importantly--I'd like to gte my hands on the Tempts girl in NYdio's sig--I'll be there sunday of mem day weekend and i better see her there!! :laugh:

Mike BuGouT

Originally posted by djmikebugout

More importantly--I'd like to gte my hands on the Tempts girl in NYdio's sig--I'll be there sunday of mem day weekend and i better see her there!! :laugh:

Mike BuGouT

she looks like brooke burke(is that the Wild On chick's name?)....is it her?

BG

She'll be there with her husband and her kid.

:D :D :D

i hope it does well on ktu-- radio play means much success for Nervous the label and the artist as well....good luck to them....

Ktu does kill songs but i dont listen all day so I only hear them 2wice tops...

Mike BuGouT

It most definately is BROOKE BURKE just dont look for her at TEMPTS on MEM DAY WEEKEND cuz she will NOT be there! I'm going to bring a cardboard cut out of her and dance with it!

Originally posted by spikesnj

sound of goodbye was out last summer

Came out in May of last year (The Van Burren mixes that is)...Riveras mix is new but still, what the hell is goin on with people catching on soooo late "Days Go By" came out 2 YEARS AGO!!!(it's AMAZING what a damn car commercial can do)...i understand that not everyone gets everything when it first comes out, but seriously.....CHECK OUT THE NEW PERPETUAL DREAMER (may be Perpetuos not sure) SONG!!!!!!!!!!!!It's not bad. When the shit hits the radio next year you'll understand what i mean!

Perpetual Dreamer-Dust (Armin Van Burren mix)

Fliz;)

DIONYSUS, NY already has a quality house station, 105.3, it's just that u have to be in suffolk county to hear it.

i used to live in long island for a good while, i just moved to jersey. party 105 is a really good station out there they play the hot club tracks a hell of a lot sonner than ktu or any other station, and not only on late night mix shows do they play it, they play it all day long. all the good sh*t they play. so if you're out in long island listen to the staion its good. party 105.3. they got a web-site too with a playlist so u can see what i mean, its www.party105.com check it out. i have 2 freinds that work there also.