Clubplanet Nightlife Community

snorting coke...

Originally posted by tastyt

I never have, but a friend of mine used to do it with his bf's help (use your imagination :tongue: ) - he loved it- crazy kids!

k, I've been thinking about this one.....put it in a straw, stick the straw in ur ass, then have someone else blow into the straw, blowing the yay up ur ass??? :rolleyes:

Originally posted by klohe

k, I've been thinking about this one.....put it in a straw, stick the straw in ur ass, then have someone else blow into the straw, blowing the yay up ur ass??? :rolleyes:

Actually, now that you mention it I have heard of this method before.

But my friend's bf would put it on the head of his penis before they had sex.

Originally posted by klohe

wouldn't his dick get all numb? :confused:

See that's what I would think, but I've heard conflicting stories on this-

I've heard that some guys do this to desensitize themselves, so they won't cum for a really long time...

But then a while back on the sex board someone was saying that it felt really good to him... and that it's good for women too, to rub on the clit...

I've never used it in such a capacity so I have no idea.

Originally posted by tastyt

See that's what I would think, but I've heard conflicting stories on this-

I've heard that some guys do this to desensitize themselves, so they won't cum for a really long time...

But then a while back on the sex board someone was saying that it felt really good to him... and that it's good for women too, to rub on the clit...

I've never used it in such a capacity so I have no idea.

this is so crazy...i eman i heard ppl taking E back-wards, but not coke.....you girls always have a funn(k)y story to tell...:laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Originally posted by beautious1

I pay way too much money for my shit! I am not sticking it up anyone's ass! I think it would be a waste of time and money...

Just snort the shit like the rest of us!:confused:

have you heard of conspicuous consumption? this is the best way i think....:laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

OK I have never done coke (the last thing i need is another drug, especially one that is addictive)

but from what I know, doing it rectally should be much much more efficient than nasally for a couple of reasons. First, a larger area to absorbe the drug and second because none of it goes down your throat (and neutralized by stomache acids) plus it doesnt fuck up your nasal passages.

Stevie Nicks from Fleetwood Mac was (in)famous for doing coke this way after she did so much coke she burnt out her nasal passages.

I hear the best way to do it is to get a syringe where the needle comes off. throw out the needle and use the syringe to suck up the coke disolved in a small amount of water (warm helps) then use the syringe like a turkey baster and blast that shit as deep as you can :)

I have a couple of friends who wont do E, coke or DPT any other way. (but then again, they are gay) I gotta get over my hang ups :)

Originally posted by shroomy

OK I have never done coke (the last thing i need is another drug, especially one that is addictive)

but from what I know, doing it rectally should be much much more efficient than nasally for a couple of reasons. First, a larger area to absorbe the drug and second because none of it goes down your throat (and neutralized by stomache acids) plus it doesnt fuck up your nasal passages.

Stevie Nicks from Fleetwood Mac was (in)famous for doing coke this way after she did so much coke she burnt out her nasal passages.

I hear the best way to do it is to get a syringe where the needle comes off. throw out the needle and use the syringe to suck up the coke disolved in a small amount of water (warm helps) then use the syringe like a turkey baster and blast that shit as deep as you can :)

I have a couple of friends who wont do E, coke or DPT any other way. (but then again, they are gay) I gotta get over my hang ups :)

for someone who never did it, you are very well informed about co*e. i'd have a prob with disolving it in water -- doesn't that ruin it's effect?

this is too funny...sticking drugs up ur ass??? not only is that funny but NASTY! the thought of some grizz goin up my ass nausiates...i prefer president washington to help me

Wuts the difference. It goin up ur nose ur mouth or ur ass. Either way its gona enter your buddy, and its not like ur ass is the cleanest and most presious part of ur body. LOL