Clubplanet Nightlife Community

jews vs. christians

• Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by hugepiece

well jews think they're all tough with dey yammakhas n shihh now we christians gotta rep wit our gold chains n shihhh yaddaahhh yaddahhhhh

bottom line fanatical jews, christians, muslims,hindus what ever religion are fucked up in my opinion. Why because they think everyone else should live thier lives like them. IMHO everyone can live thier lives the way they want aslong as it doesn't actively infringe upon anothers ability to live thier lives. So if you want to live like a pauper and toss dust on your head and block your ears to other points of view and education and hate people who want something better for them selves

don't drag an entire nation down into your depths leave them alone don't opress women or people of different color don't oppress those who want to live in and I quote " sin" leave the people who are trying to lead thier own spiritual journey ALONE... relgion should be something sacred nowadays religion is a whore Dressed up and made pretty to attract the lonely down troddend tricks of the world for some momentary comfort on saturday or sunday or 5 times aday makeing them think that by doing what it says these people will be rewarded with the glories of the lord himself.... Bullshit Fucking Bullshit

the lord will damn us all for the way we treat each other.. fuck relgion

Originally posted by tunnelbandit

Is your father actually your grandfather?

i question that myself sometimes only to find that not only is my father my grandfather but my mother as well. hermaphrodites eat cabbage.

Originally posted by hugepiece

i question that myself sometimes only to find that not only is my father my grandfather but my mother as well. hermaphrodites eat cabbage.

That's cute how you're trying to be funny.

That having been said, you're not funny. Try something else.

Originally posted by stonedcl

The Jews Deff have the Cristians beat.

The Jews got the US gonv by its nuts and sqeez $3 Billion out of it every year.

The Media and Hollywood is run by Jews.

They Deff have Cristians beat.

wow

why do you hate jews so much????