Clubplanet Nightlife Community

I seriously wanna eat an ass right now

romy20

Ughhhhhhhh, why can't my bf be here now, bent over in front of me?!?!?!!!? sorry if that was graphic lol

I swear I'm so fucking horny right now for some reason, like it came all of a sudden from talking to someone!

And if your reading this you know who you are lol

Originally posted by romy20

Ughhhhhhhh, why can't my bf be here now, bent over in front of me?!?!?!!!? sorry if that was graphic lol

I swear I'm so fucking horny right now for some reason, like it came all of a sudden from talking to someone!

Well if you need a replacement ass, please PM me! :D

You just got me excited.....:hump:

No comment

Originally posted by sd

i hear ya. i luv eating my g/f's freshly shaven ass, just licking and sucking on her sweet little asshole just gets me fired up.

I love Jersey girls! And if your BF wouldn't mind sharing, I wouldn't mind be next :D

I serioulsy think this is a new found love for me.

I tried this recently cause I finally convinced my bf to do it, and wow, I didnt realize how much it would turn me on by just doing that.

I can do it for hours and hours and be satisfied with just that lol

:D

Originally posted by tommyarmani

Like, i said i was face down & she was on top of me in 69 position eating my ass & rubbing her clit on my back area. she was getting off just as much as me & said it was like eating pussy. She actually did CUM from eating MY ass...

Did you kiss her after she ate your asshole?

Bleck!